Thursday 24 March 2016

284. my name is evil ii, lynch.

March 10th was little sis's last show in Japan. After a whole day of shopping, we both headed back to the apartment to put down our stuff and freshen up before heading off to Osaka Muse for lynch.'s show. Osaka Muse is only 1/3 of Liquidroom, so I was pretty happy that I get to see lynch. in a small venue again.

Little sis and I were debating if they were going to play the same setlist as Tokyo. We were pretty certain they were but to our surprise, they opened to MAD. Yet, another song I haven't seen them play in a long time. Both of our necks were still sore from the last show (just two days ago), so we both didn't bother  headbanging that much.



Lucky for us, though, most of the songs played during this show were not really our favorites or headbang-able (for us at least). I was actually happier to just watch them instead of moving around too much. The setlist was entirely different from Tokyo's so the both of us were happy. I was happiest when they played above the skin and THE MORNING GLOW.  Both of the songs were a first for me. Very happy they played NEW PSYCHO PARALYZE and much much happier they played INFERIORITY COMPLEX.

Also, very happy they decided to play the new version of DOZE. I love Hazuki's vocals on the new version and he nailed the song without going out of tune.

I've only seen them played INFERIORITY COMPLEX once, which was the first time I saw them 3 years ago. You could say, I always hoped they would play INEFIORITY COMPLEX but I kept hoping till I gave up, haha. So, I was happily singing along~ I'm always happy when they play IN GLEAM IN EYE. Their MC was really long today, little sis was annoyed. This time, Hazuki was eating tako yaki on stage while the others were talking.



SET LIST :

  1. MAD
  2. ASHES
  3. BULLET
  4. THE TRUTH INSIDE
  5. dizzy
  6. MARROW
  7. lizard
  8. above the skin
  9. THE MORNING GLOW
  10. quarter life
  11. the universe
  12. SHADOWS
  13. NEW PSYCHO PARALYZE
  14. DOZE (re-recorded ver.)
  15. INFERIORITY COMPLEX
  16. discord number
  17. A GLEAM IN EYE
  18. CULTIC MY EXECUTION
ENCORE 1 :
  1. VANISH
  2. ALL THIS I'LL GIVE YOU
  3. pulse_
  4. EVOKE
ENCORE 2 :
  1. I BELIEVE IN ME

Little sis and I only headbanged to all the encore songs. To be honest, I was pretty bummed she didn't get to see them play any new songs. She didn't really bother much though. She told me she enjoyed Crystal Lake more just because their MC was funnier and she could actually understand what they were talking because half of it was in English.

I was talking to their manager after the show and little sis and I hung around the venue before going to dinner. The next time I see them will be in May for their tour final. Osaka's crowd was much better than Tokyo again. Tokyo's crowd is boring nowadays. I hope they will have a good set list for their tour final, I don't mind if they play more new songs now but there are some songs I would love to see live again.

No comments:

Post a Comment