Thursday 17 March 2016

282. my name is evil, lynch.

Last Tuesday, March 8th, was my very first lynch. SHADOWS only show.

I went for breakfast/lunch with little sis at Midori Sushi at Shibuya Mark City before going for my graduation ceremony. I met up with little sis again to grab some coffee before heading to Ebisu Liquidroom for the show.

We didn't wait too long for lynch. to start, my ticket number today was 666. I was so happy. Lame, I know. We also didn't bother getting to the front today because I was in formal attire, also, we were going to see them in Osaka again anyways so we were saving the best for last.

lynch. opened to ADORE, which made me soooo relieved. I haven't seen them play ADORE for a while now. Today's setlist was refreshing because there were no songs from the latest album (except ANTARES) and also, they played songs that I haven't seen them played live ever, despite seeing them so many times.

 Little sis and I had a lot of fun during EVILLY. I haven't seen lynch. with her for almost two years, so it was fun headbanging with her. I was really happy to finally see DEVI live. It's one of my favorite songs from them. VARIANT was also a first, I like that song because it's more experimental but it sounded kind of messy live. All the songs played that night were the ones they haven't played in a long time, so I had fun watching them. Also, NO. FUCKING. MIRRORS!!!!



SETLIST :

  1. ADORE
  2. MOMENT
  3. vernie
  4. EVILLY
  5. UNTIL I DIE
  6. STARZ
  7. roaring in the dark
  8. DEVI
  9. BALLAD
  10. CRYSTALIZE
  11. VARIANT
  12. PHOENIX
  13. SCARLET
  14. alien tune
  15. enemy
  16. a grateful shit
  17. DAZZLE
  18. LIGHTNING
  19. from the end
ENCORE 1 :
  1. GREED
  2. ANTARES
  3. pulse_
  4. GALLOWS
ENCORE 2 : 
  1. THE FATAL HOUR HAS COME
Even though it was refreshing seeing all these songs, I wish they played an allusion or THIS COMA instead of BALLAD. I haven't seen an allusion in such a long time, I really want to see them play it again. an allusion is my all time favorite lynch. song. Also, I wished they added ALL THIS I'LL GIVE YOU and INVINCIBLE, I was pretty bummed out they didn't play it because those two are my favorite headbanging songs. 

I had the most fun during GALLOWS though. GALLOWS is such a fun song to headbang to. I felt a little different seeing them this time since I have already seen them in February. I still love them the same. Again, AK's hair was really pretty today. Hazuki was really funny during MC "promoting" his orange juice. Little sis was telling me "Yup, this old guy is still so attractive. Fuck him." lol. I agree. 

I gave the most =___= face when they closed to THE FATAL HOUR HAS COME. Seriously. Little sis and I went straight home after that. I cooked dinner for the both of us once we got home. She bullies me to cook a lot at home because she likes my cooking. 

This show was a really refreshing one. It made me feel more "alive" as you would say, though February's show made me really feel a lot and I mean a lot, it was really different at the same time. Enjoying them with someone I care about is definitely different, I still remember H holding my hand while watching them because he could tell how happy I was. 

No comments:

Post a Comment