Saturday 31 October 2015

252. happy hauntings

It is Halloween and it's my favourite time of the year. Believe it or not, I have never dressed up on Halloween because we don't celebrate it in Singapore or Australia. The only time you can dress up in those countries is when you go to a club, which... you know by now, I don't like clubbing.

So, I'm pretty excited to be dressing up later. Also, I have been obsessed with vintage Halloween photos for god knows how long and it's time I dump some photos here.


And the King of Halloweentown, 
Also...

Sad to say, I won't be dressing up as anything creepy at all. I wanted to but because of my very sensitive skin, I doubt it would let me do any creepy makeup. I would probably destroy my face.  So I went for something fun and simple. Photos to follow, I hope.

Also, Happy Hauntings!

my favorite kind of weather is hallowentown weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment