Monday 12 October 2015

248. apt. three-zero-two

My classes have began once again but my school has moved to Iidabashi. Everyone is pretty bummed we're not in Shibuya anymore but I try to think on the bright side and maybe being in Iidabashi will give me a chance to miss Shibuya and Harajuku. Also, even though today is a public holiday and my initial plans were to visit Mount Takao, I've caught a cold so I'll just stay home.

I finally finished (almost) decorating my apartment, there's still a few things to buy like a clock and mirror but I'm happy with how it is now.  


My living room is where I paint and study mostly. I always need to have the walls filled so I feel more at home. I bought a small shelf a couple of months ago and fixed it, it can be moved around easily since there's wheels attached to it. Basically, I dump all my art materials there. Marceline, My Vampire Queen guards my shelf, haha. I got lucky at the UFO Catcher last month and got her! 

I'm actually still looking for a couple of things to put up but I'm taking my time because there's no rush. I'm still looking for a nice clock, bird cage, some hanging lights and maybe buy a plant or two to sit next to my kitchen window. 


My bedroom is actually the most bare since I hardly spend time in there except for when I'm sleeping. Initially, I put up a ton of lynch. posters but took it all down. I didn't feel like it was very me anymore, I still love them but not as much or should I say crazy. Their new album proved me wrong though, I said I had my doubts but their new album is really good and I like that they're experimenting more now. It's refreshing to hear Hazuki sing differently on some tracks. Also, I hope AK does compose more songs with heavy bass lines in future. INVADER has so much tension in such a short song. 


This time, I have a balcony as well so I get to watch the sunrise sometimes. There are two cats with a litter of kittens living downstairs and I get to see them quite often, it makes me happy to come home and see little kittens running around. I will probably add some more stuff to my apartment since I have become addicted to furniture shopping. 

I can't believe it's autumn already. I'm happy though but I think back to last autumn and so much has changed. I don't know why people think summer is romantic, isn't autumn more romantic? In summer you have freakin' mosquitoes! How is that romantic? In Autumn you can snuggle with your boyfriend without feeling sweaty or gross. I still hate summer.

I also hate that I'm sick for probably the forth time this year. I don't get sick often so I'm annoyed I got sick so much this year, I guess all the stress is getting to me. This week looks like I'm going to be really busy. I'll be going to see lynch. and Crystal Lake and in between those shows, I have two tests. Joy. 

Speaking of those bands, I'm really happy both of their new albums are so good. I seriously thought lynch.'s new album wouldn't be that good but they still never fail to disappoint me. Emotionally, I really love FALLEN and MELANCHOLIC but GHOST, INVADER and MOON are really goood. Normally I don't really like so many tracks on their album. So I'm excited to see them play new songs.

I miss staying up and just painting. Recently, I have been missing Melbourne a lot. I wish I can go back just for a week or two. Things have been really nice lately, apart from being sick. There are a couple of festivals next month which I'm not sure if I'll be going. I want to see A Day To Remember at Ozzfest and that's about it. I've seen them so many times in Melbourne and I swear the crowd in Australia will be way better than Japan's but I still want to see them. I've been wanting to see more foreign bands lately again, I really miss Melbourne's concert atmosphere. I just miss Melbourne in general, especially the food. Someone take me home... just for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment