Wednesday 21 October 2015

250. dark. darker. , lynch.

Last Thursday, as I already mentioned in my previous entry, I rushed off to Yokohama after class to see my (still) favourite band, lynch.'s Dark. Darker. Darkness tour. They've recently released a new album and are on tour now promoting it. I was pretty excited about this show because I really love their new album.

The light turned off at exactly 7pm with their Introduction (D.A.R.K. -in the name of evil- LIVE ver), and followed by D.A.R.K. They played all songs on their new album except for Eternity. There were some old songs here and there and I was sooo happy they played melt and Ambivalent Ideal. I was just tweeting the day before this show hoping that they will play Ambivalent Ideal. They always have good timing.

Since it was my first show of this tour, it was kind of difficult to guess what to do, when to head bang and all that jazz to the new songs. It took a while to get the hang of it. They put on a pretty good show and INVADER was really fun live, but the crowd again was so-so. I lost myself during melt, it's one of my favourites and it always reminds me of little sis because it's her favourite and she'll get jealous whenever I get to see them play it.

AK looked really nice that day. A guy even shouted during their mc time "明徳さんは綺麗!" haha.

I was lucky to bump into him the week before and managed to talk to him for a bit. He was nice enough to ask for my name this time because everytime he sees me he'll say "Club Zion", it's the first place we met almost 2 years ago. I was glad to be able to talk to him since my Japanese has improved since that time, he said so too. ”日本語上手になる!”

It really makes me happy when people tell me that.

To prove AK's cuteness, yeah, I still think he is attractive.

Last night, I went to see them again in Saitama. I was pumped up for the show since I enjoyed their last show and also, since I have been going to shows for the past few days, it felt nice to be into the music again. It feels even better when I get lost in their music. The setlist for Saitama was pretty much the same as Yokohama's except, they played Oblivion, I'm sick, b'cuz luv u and The Whirl. I was really happy they played Oblivion because they hardly play it and the last time I saw them play it was more than a year ago.

I couldn't get as front as I wanted because it was really packed by the time I got in. Still, I managed to headbang to a couple of songs but I did way more in Yokohama since I could get to the front. I had such a bad sore neck the next day, it was such a pain during class.
They actually put on a better show in Saitama and the crowd was way better. Even without headbanging much, I still enjoyed myself.  I seriously thought I lost interest in them but it looks like I still love them and they make me happy so I take back my words.

Setlist :
S.E. INTRODUCTION (D.A.R.K. -in the name of evil- live ver)
  1. D.A.R.K.
  2. ANTARES
  3. GREED
  4. BEAST
  5. NIGHT
  6. DEVIL
  7. GHOST
  8. ILLUMINATI
  9. melt (横浜) OBLIVION (埼玉)
  10. FALLEN
  11. MELANCHOLIC 
  12. AMBIVALENT IDEAL (横浜) the whirl (埼玉)
  13. INVINCIBLE
  14. VANISH
  15. INVADER
  16. COSMOS
  17. MIRRORS
  18. THE FATAL HOUR HAS COME
  19. ALL THIS I'LL GIVE YOU
  20. pulse_
  21. MOON
  22. 59. (横浜) I'm sick, b'cuz luv u. (埼玉)
  23. GALLOWS
  24. TIAMAT
  25. EVOKE

The next time I will see them will be at their tour final at Tokyo Dome City Hall. I know they will play more old songs so I'm looking forward to that. Please play New Psycho Paralyse and -273.15C! I wish they would just take MIRRORS and THE FATAL HOUR HAS COME off their setlist for a while. I'm so sick of watching those songs. My face has a fixed =__= when those songs come on. Even though I really love MIRRORS when it first came out and that song is special to me, live... not so much. 

Again, I don't know when I will get tired of them but for now,
 I love them no less.

No comments:

Post a Comment