Thursday 14 May 2015

217. aether


Today was such a good day because I decided to skip class and stay in, I also turned off my phone just to "have a break" from everything that is going on right now. I felt like I really needed it. Lately I have been really stressed and am emotionally, mentally and psychically exhausted. I wake up everyday and I feel like someone punched my face and my mood comes and goes. Most of the time people just think I'm sleepy or tired but really, I just don't feel like talking. I somehow feel like it is a repeat of last year, around this time I was kind of depressed too and I didn't want to do anything, go anywhere or talk to anyone.

I laid out all the things I've been saving to decorate my place with, decorated my living room for a little bit while watching The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. There are so many quotes in that film that I love, also so many things in that film I wish I could have. I watched a couple more films after that, it feels nice to just let my mind rest honestly. When I'm done with the films, I'll listen to In Hearts Wake new record and lie on the sofa just letting my mind drift off. I feel like sometimes I always need to "recharge" before going out again. 

There's so many things going on in my life right now, I feel like its pulling me in so many directions but I'm just here confused on where to go, what to do, who I should talk to about my problems. 

Even though it's just a day, I feel much better than the last couple of weeks already. Hopefully when I wake up in the morning, I won't feel like someone's punched my face again.

PS. The view from my apartment is pretty nice too, you can see mountains in the distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment