Thursday 7 May 2015

214. little wanderer


The last couple of weeks have been a blur. I can hardly remember what I did, the sequence at least. I literally have to think hard and long before remembering all the things that happened. It was mostly made up of drinking, shisha and just plain hanging out with friends.

When it suddenly hit me, its a funny thing how people come in and out of your life. Some of my classmates are already leaving next month and I actually don't know if I'll ever see them again so I'm trying to spend as much time with the ones who I really enjoy being around. I don't know if it's because of certain things that I want to appreciate people more and waste less time on people who don't matter. But I am trying my best to use my time wisely, I can't fathom that it's already May. Almost half of the year is gone, and the next 6 months will zoom past, and it would be a new year again. Life is crazy.

Sunday was probably my favorite day, strolling around Kichijoji and Inokashira Park. It was a nice change of scenery because I am in Shibuya every other day. I would definitely want to go back to Kichijoji again to explore, it was too crowded because of golden week. Today was another day I found some parts of Harajuku and Aoyama I haven't explored yet.

I'm looking forward to the weekend, I just want to take my mind of some things. I am hoping the best for Mad tomorrow. The past two weeks she has been on my mind a lot and I just want her to be alright. Friday, lynch. Saturday, Crystal Lake. Music definitely always helps me pull through.

No comments:

Post a Comment