Saturday 16 November 2013

108. invincible

Yesterday was a rainy day, most of the time when it rains, I get so moody but I even with the rain hitting the ground and with myself trying to calm down, I just couldn't because I was going to see fucking lynch. again! <3

I got out of my place close to 2pm and went straight to Shibuya's Tower Records Cafe to get lunch, but I couldn't even finish half of it because I'm always like this before lynch. lives, I get a massive "butterflies in your tummy" sickness and I just can't swallow anything. So I decided to just let myself calm down at the cafe and read my Haruki Murakami book I brought. Still... couldn't calm down because there were lynch. fans sitting next to me and they were talking about them and only made me more excited.

So, I decided to forget about calming down and went straight to SHIBUYA-AX under the rain. Luckily when I arrived, they were already selling merch so I got the Freaks Addict tour Beyond shirt that I wanted ever since they posted pictures of it online. After that I went to put stuff in the lockers (last time I didn't and my bag was a pain in the ass). I didn't know how to use the lockers but these 2 lynch. fans were so nice and helped me. (That's why I love lynch. so much, their fans are the best)

And waited at Starbucks till it was time to doors open. My number was B164 so I didn't bother about getting there on time. I went back at about 4.45pm and they were already calling B100s so I got in pretty fast, without much waiting.

Once I got in, I went straight to the mosh pit and was lucky enough to be at the 10th row already. The show was suppose to start at 5.30pm but they started at 5pm instead and had an additional act - 彼女 in the display or KID. They were pretty good. I thought the keyboardist was cute because he looks like Jun. And the drummer was so funny, he flashed his butt to the crowd, haha. Reo came out to while they were playing! I think the bassist of MERRY too. So it was nice to see them! I enjoyed their set, will start listening to them once I get back home.

After KID, was DIAURA which was a visual kei band. Honestly, I really don't fancy visual kei bands. I only like a select few, and when I say few, I mean very few. Argh, I was so annoyed during their set because... I hate their getup and their music was cliche visual kei. The only highlight was Hazuki and Yusuke came out during their set. Oh god, they were my saving grace! I loved when Hazuki screamed "Fuck the people!" though I know it's part of DIAURA's song. So after my two babies left the stage, I had a hard and painful time waiting for them to be over. I didn't even move during their entire set, but I noticed the girl next to me wasn't too and her face looked annoyed lol. So I wasn't the only one.

After DIAURA was done, it was defspiral's turn. I knew some of defspiral's songs so it was more fun! I think they were pretty good and I really liked Taka's clothes. Gara came out to sing with Taka! Argh, you could really feel the crowd get pumped up when Gara or Hazuki came out because most of them were MERRY or lynch. fans. They only played for half an hour and I felt like it went by too fast... but it's okay because next up was lynch.!!!! I managed to squeeze my way to the fifth row and was directly infront of AK :P I'm such a fan girl for them, I don't even fucking care.

When the curtains were drawn, before they even got on stage, I was already jumping in excitement (like I said I'm only like this for lynch.). And slowly, Reo, Asanao, Akinori and Yusuke walked out and after that Hazuki! They opened to I'm sick, b'cuz luv u. Ahhh! I went crazy headbanging once again. They continued with the whole of EXODUS EP in order except for BE STRONG and NIGHT. I think Hazuki went off pitch while singing EXODUS lol. I had so much fun during VANISH. They would sing "VANISH OUT!" and there will be a "yeah" and that was when everyone jumped. It was so fun, and headbanging to it. I was so happy because I could sing to the songs for once lol, since it was in english.

After that was INVINCIBLE, which was my favorite from EXODUS EP. Omg the headbanging, my neck almost died. At this point, I was already getting dizzy so I decided to stop for a while, haha. INVINCIBLE was so fun because we all shouted with the band "Get the fuck up!" while pointing the middle finger, haha.

When INVINCIBLE was over, lynch. covered a song, so Gara and Nero came out to perform with them! Gara and Hazuki were so cute singing to each other. Nero and Asanao were even cuter playing the drums together, I was actually looking at them instead of Hazuki for once. And then, I saw Nero hit AK's head and AK was so cute when he smiled ><

MIRRORS was nice, and once again, the headbanging. Though when MIRRORS was playing, all I could think about was baby sis because MIRRORS was her favorite song. So, I was like fuck it, I'm going to have fun for the both of us. After MIRRORS was either -273.15 or New Psycho Paralyze. I'm so bad at telling those songs apart T__T Thankfully, they continued with a slower song if not, I think my neck would have died. They continued with The Fatal Hour Has Come, whenever they play this song, I always remember Hazuki forgetting the lyrics. Probably because the first time I saw them, he forgot this, haha.

When The Fatal Hour Has Come was over, they all stopped and faced Asanao and started playing pulse_!!! Here comes the even more hardcore headbanging and jumping! I love pulse_ so much but I wished they played unknown lost a beauty again, it's my absolute favorite. But I could feel myself getting more violent with the headbanging during pulse_, haha. As usual. When they finished pulse_, I was already sweating and Hazuki talked a bit before ending their set with NIGHT.

It was fun because this time, the fans already knew what to do, of course. I had even more fun singing along to it, I only wished little sis was with me because I remember ourselves getting lost in this song the last time and we were so happy. I really enjoyed the last part after Hazuki singing and when the fans did the hand gestures, fist pumping and said "OI OI OI", it was so fun.

And with that, lynch.'s set ended, and Hazuki was so funny joking as he was walking off the stage. He's such an idiot but so cute. Argh. Asanao was the last one to get off the stage, throwing bottles into the crowd.

SETLIST:
- I'm sick, b'cuz luv u.
- EXODUS
- ASHES
- VANISH
- INVINCIBLE
- cover song
- MIRRORS
- New Psycho Paralyze
- The Fatal Hour Has Come
- pulse_
- NIGHT

At this point, I was so tired and drained, that I went out of the concert hall to the smoking area when I realised I left my cigarettes in the locker -___- So I just stood around to catch some air before returning to the mosh pit to see MERRY.

I decided to not be in the front area, so I stood somewhere in the middle. MERRY's set was cute because Gara's stage box had an owl on it. I didn't know he performs barefooted as well. They opened to two slow songs while Nero was playing percussions instead of the drums. MERRY covered one of my favorite lynch.'s song. They didn't sing the whole song, but just the chorus of anemone (from THE AVOIDED SUN), I really loved the way Gara sang it, they made it slower and more mellow. I don't think I would ever get the chance to see lynch. play it, ever.

After that, they started playing faster songs. I was relieved because they played most of the songs I knew. Mostly from their Beautiful Freaks album. I thought Gara was really good with interacting with the crowd and making them pumped up. Half way through, he poured splashed water on everyone and poured the rest of the bucket of water on himself, lol. I really enjoyed their set a lot, especially 消毒. He was fucking amazing during that song. They played for close to 45 minutes, I was sad when it was over honestly. I would definitely want to see them again. The live I didn't realise lasted for almost 4 hours!

I didn't do much after the live, I just went to get a drink and saw the keyboardist of KID at their merch table. I still think he's cute. Not long after standing around, I left straight home because I was so tired. And still I couldn't sleep till 4am last night because I was so happy! I can't wait till I get to see my babies again in December.

Honestly, I never thought I would enjoy myself so much alone seeing a band. lynch. has changed me in so many ways. Argh, I can never say this enough but I really really really really do love them. If it wasn't for them, I wouldn't be this happy.

from ( x )

So in short, I had so much fun at their Freaks Addict tour Beyond final in Tokyo! I only love the guy in the center, and I like the rest except for the one wearing a mask. <3 One month left in Tokyo! With that, I end with post-concert deafness on my left ear and an aching neck and back. God, I do love lynch.

No comments:

Post a Comment