Wednesday 13 November 2013

107. dreaming dreams

Yesterday Yuri and I went to Odaiba again. Odaiba is one of my favorite places in Tokyo, wait... I think it's my favorite. We met up at Starbucks in Shinagawa Station first since Yuri needed to get her ticket to Nagoya! We're officially going next week! I'm so excited! Finally I get to see DEATHGAZE!

After that, we slowly made our way down to Odaiba and went to get ramen, after lunch-dinner (?) we slowly walked to Palette Town and Venus Fort. It was pretty empty since it was a weekday! So we could take a lot of photos without being annoyed with people, haha.


Can't wait for lynch.'s Zepp tour! :3
We decided to get on the Ferris Wheel since I've been to Odaiba so many times but never got on it. -__- Yuri chose to take a transparent/see-through gondola which made me a little nervous since I am afraid of heights. But it was still fun, since we were playing SiM while it was going up, haha. Anything seems a littler less scarier when you have music. It was nice to see the port high up, you could see Yokohama?, Tokyo Tower, Tokyo Skytree and of course the Gundam statue that is at DiverCity. It took about 20 minutes to go a round. 

After getting off the Ferris Wheel, we went to Venus Fort. Strange Love! I thought the shop assistant was so nice, she remembered Yuri and I and my little sister even if she wasn't there. I bought a tooth ring, it's so cute and she gave us vintage stickers, she's so sweet. I still love Strange Love so much. After that, we went to the Lego shop again but failed to make band names this time because SiM was difficult to make but I'm happy with the coldrain and lynch. one we made last time!

Of course, we went to walk around Venus Fort and the winter illuminations were pretty!
Hahaha, I thought this was hilarious.



Since there was nothing much left to see at Venus Fort, we left for Divercity!




After taking millions of photos of the Gundam statue, we decided to go look for winter clothes at Divercity but there wasn't much stuff to look at. :/ So we left again not long after and went to Aquacity. Again, there wasn't much stuff to see at Aquacity, so we decided to go to the beach even if it was freezing, lol.






After going to the beach, we were hungry... again. So we went to Burger King. I really am craving for the mushroom swiss burger they have back in Singapore. Sadly, they don't have it here, so I settled for bacon. We slowly walked back to the train station after that. I thought it was funny how we were talking about the guys we like. Seriously, I think I could only talk about love/dating with Yuri because all my other friends are just... I just find it hard to talk to them about this kind of things.

So right now, I am eating edamame and waiting for tomorrow and Friday! I get to see my babies and Hazuki on Friday again. So excited and happy and jfbeirfbijkern thinking about it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment