Monday 4 November 2013

105. halloweentown

I'm already late on writing this since it is already November. But... last Tuesday I went down to the ticketing office in Nakano to collect my Freaks Addicts Tour beyond ticket and was rushing off to meet Yuri for lunch and off to Disney Sea!

The weather again... it was raining that day and we were worried if it would rain into the night, but we just decided to continue with our plans to go to Disney Sea. If it wasn't because of the Halloween theme, honestly, I wouldn't go. Haha.






I finally got on Tower of Terror after the third time of going to Disneysea, Yuri said normally the waiting time was about 2 hours or more, but this time since it was raining, maybe the crowd was smaller so we only had to wait for 70 minutes! It was fun, I could never go on it with little sis because she hates rides like that so I was happy to be there with Yuri!

After the ride, there was the Fantasmic! show going on, normally, I don't watch the shows at Disney but we just decided to and it was so pretty! I liked the fact that they had a robot dragon and they had some of the villains showing. The only downside was everything was in Japanese, the singing and all so it was kinda weird to hear Mickey speaking Japanese?

Also, when we went to Mermaid Lagoon (Little Mermaid theme), we went to Ariel's Playground and had so much fun. Seriously, I didn't even realise the place existed and like I said, I've been the Disney Sea 3 times. 







I really loved Ursula's Dungeon! It was like in the movie, with all the little creatures and things hanging on the ceilings and her mirror! The other thing I loved was the fish nets on the second floor! Yuri and I had fun jumping around the nets, it was somewhat like a trampoline, haha. 

After Mermaid Lagoon, we were walking to the Arabian Coast (Aladdin theme) and we could smell curry. So we were wondering where it was coming from when we stumbled upon the popcorn wagon, they were selling curry flavoured popcorn! It smelled so good so we got some and omg it was so good, we kept eating. lol

We slowly walked to Lost River Delta where they were playing the music in Spanish and the signs were also in Spanish, for once, I knew what they were saying because Yuri was translating for me :D Like I said, I was happy to be with her, haha. And she told me about The Day of the Dead, which I thought was really interesting, because where I'm from, you don't learn or know much about Mexican culture so I was glad to learn something new.


While walking to the Port Discovery, it started to rain, so we decided to leave Disney. But while we were walking by Port Discovery, we stumbled upon Strawberry popcorn. Yuri wanted to try it since I told her it tasted like Pocky. Haha, she was so in love with it, it was funny. From there, we walked to American Waterfront where I got Milk Tea popcorn. Haha, it was popcorn overload but all that matters was that we were happy. 

Finally, we arrived at the exit near 10pm and we slowly made our way back to my place but stopped for burgers along the way. We're so greedy! 

The next time I'll be going to Disneyland for the Christmas Special with little sis in December! 

1 comment: