Sunday 28 June 2015

227. morning glow


Yesterday's sunset was really pretty after all the rain. This morning was the first time I watched the sunrise from my apartment and I'm so glad I did. The view from my place is so calming because you can see the mountains in the distance. I'm back to my hermit self, painting away. 

I've missed just staying in, having a movie marathon, cooking, sorting out things, (actually) listening to music, reading up, sleeping and getting up at anytime I want and just plain, relaxing. The morning glow in my living room a.k.a. my studio, is also another thing I love about this place. I paint in my living room now and have scattered all my stuff everywhere. I'm still not done decorating it and still don't have an easel. Soon.

I love reading artists' interviews because it makes me feel less alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment