Monday 22 June 2015

225. purple potato party

Friday was the last day of the semester. Apart from attending the closing ceremony (I only attended half, I was outside smoking because I hate stuff like this), everything else was bittersweet. We had a small get together at one of the classrooms and after that, a bunch of us went for dinner. We went to play darts one last time after dinner and took purikura! AGAIN, because I forced them to!


The last couple of months was spent almost everyday with these guys so it was really hard to say goodbye to them. John left first, and later on Kevin. Kevin told me if I ever come to Taiwan, we could meet up and he would bring me around. So, I'm looking forward to that. What makes me sad is not that I can't see these guys again because I think I will somehow make an effort to visit them but that we won't be together like this, as a group. I've never really liked hanging out in big groups but it was fun on Fridays with them. It makes me sad now looking at these photos. 

Saturday I went to meet Mo one last time and asked Laura along because he wanted to see her too. We went to And The Friet in Harajuku and we all had purple potato! It was really yummy and I'm glad there's another store near my place.  We didn't do much but hung out and just talked and it was really fun. It was the hardest to say bye to Mo because I've spent so much time with him and he's one of those friends where I can talk to forever. I'll definitely miss our random text messages till 7am in the morning and asking each other the next day at class if we've slept, we will both be zombified in class but will still hang out after, exploring places. 

I was so relieved Laura was with me if not I would have just cried or crumbled because my heart was so heavy when he left. Thank you for being there, Laura! 

I'm glad I got to meet these guys. I always say I hate people but these guys actually showed me that sometimes you have to give people a chance. I won't say it's always going to work out and that everyone is a good person but there are good people in the world, you just have to judge them for yourself. I'm going to miss the person that I was, happily going to class and seeing these familiar faces almost everyday.

It already feels a little lonely but I will be okay. It seems like the later half of the year will be more hectic because I have made plans for some art workshops and am already looking forward to a couple of tours and lynch.'s releases + autumn tour. I hope I can head home for a little bit in September to be with my family, I'll definitely have to plan my dates out wisely. 

It's semester break and I have two weeks all to myself, so I plan to paint and get back on track with my art.

No comments:

Post a Comment