Saturday 31 May 2014

138. run to the hills

This week has been pretty crazy, I'm going to use the weekend to just rest in bed because after all that has happened this week, I feel like taking a break from city life and travelling. I just want to be surrounded by nature and take in some inspiration to draw once again.

Wednesday night was pretty random, Yuri and I were just chilling at a random spot somewhere in Shibuya behind Silkream, I was smoking and we were just talking about the usual, life, personal things and when we were just about to head back, a guy came up to us and asked us if we wanted to hang out at that instant. I was pretty hesitant at first but had fun later on while playing darts and drinking with the guys, so we decided to stay on since I also wanted to get my mind off things.

After that, they were singing karaoke, I'm not a big fan of karaoke because I'm too shy to sing and all the songs I know how to "sing" are all screamo music and difficult to sing. Of course when I'm with other guys, this one guy I've been thinking about lately decided to send me a message. I was just a little -___- about it, so I took a while to get back to him. Besides, I was out with other people so it wouldn't be nice to keep staring at my phone.

After karaoke, everyone was a little hungry, so we went to a sushi place just opposite the bar. I wasn't up for eating much because I haven't had appetite for days. I don't know why, maybe it's my mood that's been a little down lately but whenever I put anything into my stomach, I just feel like throwing up. So the guys were just talking, and when we were done eating, we went to another bar till about 5ish am. The guys we met that night were pretty chill and nice and actually, it was something I really needed, to just be out and not think of things. After that, I felt so much better about everything and my appetite is slowly coming back. So, I'm glad about everything that happened that night, even if it was so random.

†††††† 

Yesterday was somewhat a good day. It's the beginning of summer and I can't stress how much I actually hate it but it beats being back in Singapore. I was a little late to go to my appointment to get my piercing. But thankfully I was a little late because when I arrived at Harajuku, I saw this guy I've been following on instagram for a little bit. We just walked pass each other, both staring at each other but I was a little happy, haha. Because he's cute but after that, I rushed to the piercing studio. 

Luckily, I arrived right on time and immediately got in to get my piercings. I got two helix piercings. I'm so happy I got them because I wanted them for a while now and couldn't get it earlier because I was sick. But yay, finally got them and they're so cute! Makes me happy when I look in the mirror and I see two rings hanging on the right side of my ear. :)


After that, I just went to get a light meal at Silkream and chilled at Tower Records after, waiting for Yuri to arrive. We went to get dinner around 8 and chilled a bit before heading to the bar because there was a drinking event. I don't know why we didn't think things through cos this time, we didn't have guys with us, it was just both of us and I don't dance or randomly talk to other people, so. We were both expecting it to be as bad as the first time we hung out all night last October. Luckily, it wasn't because they were playing good music and it was cute how Yuri was totally happy and dancing to the songs. 

Sorry Yuri, I have two left feet. >< Soon after, they kept giving us tequila shots and both of us were buzzed when random guys came up to talk to her. For some reason, I wasn't angry or pissed like the other times, my mood was pretty good, weirdly. But after drinking one too many shots mixed with gin tonics, I felt sick and ran to the bathroom. I threw up a lot. I don't know why I just kept taking the shots, normally I would just say no but I just took them -__- I think I drank 3 gin tonics, 2 vodka and 6 tequila shots. Fucking asking for murder. My head was pounding and spinning like crazyyyyy. I wasn't drunk, I could still think straight but fuck, I felt so ill.

Soon after, I headed back home first because I really wasn't feeling too good. I threw up again in the cab, luckily, there was a plastic bag there. I would feel bad if I threw up in there and the driver had to clean it. T__T The driver was really nice, he asked if I was alright and told me to please take care. Another thing checked off my list, it's so silly but I always wanted to get so fucked up till I pass out or throw up. So since I've done it, I don't have to anymore. Maybe that's why I'm not mad? lol 

Once I got home, I felt much better, took a warm shower and didn't fall asleep till about 7am.

†††††† 

Today has been good so far, my appetite is picking up again and I think after this crazy city life this week, I would like to run to the hills for a week, next week. Since I still have my JR Pass, I was thinking of going around Japan again. I really want to go somewhere nice and quiet with lots of nature. I'll probably have to research and plan it nicely. Also, everyone is busy next week, so I think it's the perfect time to go.

Things have been rather crazy since I got back to Tokyo a month ago. A lot of things happened, the good and bad. My mood's been like a rollercoaster this whole time. I think it's good since I don't feel numb and actually feel alive. I'm just hoping things will get better because honestly, all I want is to be happy... happy with someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment