Friday 16 May 2014

132. para






Yesterday was a nice breakaway from the busy city of Tokyo, I head out to Mitaka to go to Ghibli Museum once again. The only reason why I went yet again was to watch the short film The Day I Bought A Star. It was  based on a story by Inoue Naohisa, who drew the world for Whisper of the Heart. I'm a huge fan of his work, so since I'm in Tokyo right now, I grabbed the chance to see this short film. I really liked the idea for the film and thought it was so cute and original. Being at Ghibli really allowed me to unwind and clear my head, I just needed some time alone to wander around. As I was writing in my own private journal, 

I just need to runaway for awhile
to clear my head
I just need a little time to heal

After being at the museum for about 2 hours, I went to check up on the Owl Cafe little sis and I had always wanted to go, (we went twice and it was closed), this time I was lucky because it was opened! There were falcons only though, they were cute but I couldn't get a good picture. Had some tea and sketched the falcons as I allowed the world to go by. Not long after, I headed back to Mitaka and went to get dinner at Shibuya and headed to Tower Records to read up on some music and art magazines. It was just so nice being alone after so long. I really needed it. Now I know what I want to do but I'm taking my time off for this week because of the mess that happened last week. 

I'll start afresh next week. Was thinking of getting my tongue pierced but might not because of work. I'm still thinking about it but we'll see how it all pans out next week. Tomorrow I'll be going out again on my own to unwind some more and think through things. I hope I can get my head straight by this week. I'm already half way there.


No comments:

Post a Comment