Thursday 22 May 2014

135. love is an open door

Yesterday was such a lovely day despite the rain. I met up with Yuri to accompany her to get her tattoo in Harajuku. It wasn't difficult to find Three Tides Tattoo studio, it was just a little further up where we usually hang around. The tattoo place was small but I really liked the decors, seeing Yuri get her tattoo made me feel like getting one too. I was supposed to get my piercings by this week but since I'm sick, I decided not to. The tattoo didn't take long, and it was so pretty. So glad she decided to get one in Tokyo before going back to California.

After getting her tattoo, we walked down to Omohara, and to Tokyu Plaza. Both of us were so happy because they were playing Disney songs throughout the mall. There was a fair going on where they sold a ton of Disney stuff and on the rooftop, there were cute little garden decors for the Disney Princesses. I was so happy listening to Part of Your World from The Little Mermaid and weirdly, Frozen's Love Is An Open Door. The music just put both of us in such a good mood.


We decided to get udon for dinner, I love udon so... I was happy! After dinner we walked back to Tokyu Plaza and just chilled at Starbucks. It was so nice because we usually always do the same things and are too lazy to explore new places but since I've been back, we have been going to new places more often and actually found better and cheaper places to chill. After Starbucks, we migrated to Tower Records again. I swear, we're always there.


It was nice to not talk about old stuff but new things. Lately, I don't know what I've been feeling. Like I've already wrote about this in my previous entries. I feel like my emotions are all over the place. Even Yuri said I have been very off after coming back from Nagoya.  It's strange, but when I'm out I'm fine and with company, I'm happy but every night before I go to bed, I fall into a sadness so sweet, I feel like dying. I don't know how to explain it. It's probably why I want to be out so much more now and finding things to do, so I won't be coped up and feeling like this. I know it's not healthy and maybe I need a distraction to not feel this way. The only thing that I know would help is drawing, so I've been working on the piece I stopped a few months ago and it's coming out nicely.

Hopefully this piece would help me to heal a little bit more and not feel like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment