Sunday 18 May 2014

133. strange stars


Yesterday was a good day - other than myself falling sick. I went back to Hamamatsucho and wandered around Zojoji Temple. I've always loved that place, something about it calms me and I still really love the little statues, always reminds me of that one time I went with this guy and he was being funny about it. I got hungry after walking around, so I went to the cafe next to the temple. Had a good meal, and doodled. 

I've never felt comfortable drawing in public, but yesterday I had fun doing it. Lately, I've been looking into "dark" arts again. I've been looking at  Michael Hussar's instagram a lot and am inspired once again. It's weird everytime something bad happens, I reverse and go back to where I used to be a couple of year ago. Maybe it's good to have fresh perspective again. Right now, I'm just doodling a lot, there's no one concept in my head yet, so I'll just let things be.

I hung around Hamamatsucho till about 8ish, migrating to Starbucks after my dinner. But... right now, I'm sick. Probably because of all the late nights and stress. Gonna stay in for the next couple of days till I get better.


No comments:

Post a Comment