Thursday 22 May 2014

134. it takes more


full circle 

With everything happening recently, I've come to the realisation that it's come to it. I've been going back to my roots lately, listening and re-falling in love with bands I used to hold onto so much when I was younger. But it kind of make sense that I took a break from that scene because of the things that happened then. Of course, right now I don't feel good at all about the things that happened lately but I'm sure it will all make sense in the future. I've been really stressed lately that I've fallen sick.

But... yesterday I went to Tower Records and got the new Taking Back Sunday "Happiness Is..." album. Their album title is kinda ironic for me, isn't it? I really love this album because whatever Adam Lazzara is singing about hits me so hard it's kinda terrifying but in a good way. I'm glad I can love all my old bands again and yes, I still love lynch.

now it takes more
more to feel like it used to
more to feel anything at all
every time you've got it figured out
you're just figuring out you're wrong
every time you get to where you're going 
you're wishing you were gone
it used to come so easily

No comments:

Post a Comment