Saturday 2 June 2012

010. minus

Sleep has been a really good friend of mine ever since I got back from Tokyo. I've been really sleep deprived for the entire trip because I simply just can't sleep when I travel alone, the consent worry of  whether or not my hotel room is haunted keeps me awake at night. I am so glad to come home to my beautiful bed even if I don't like being in this country.

The trip to Tokyo was an okay one. My emotions were haywire everyday, weirdly even with that sort of feelings, I did enjoy myself. Shopping in Ikebukuro, Harajuku and Shibuya was really fun. I always love the stuff they have there. I didn't take much photos this time because I wasn't really in the mood plus I've already been there so many times, so why take a picture again? I'll probably write about the trip entirely in another post.

This trip just made me realized that I'm actually fine being alone in a foreign country, it's definitely made me stronger as a person and also, this trip proved who is worth my time and who's not. I am thankful to the friends that have been dealing with my whiny text messages about the drama that has happened during the first few days in Tokyo. I really love and appreciate you guys.

I also want to say that I'm not interested in PLASTICZOOMS as a band anymore. After going out with Shinpei that day, I just can't seem to look at them as a band but more like friends now. I mean I've always seen them as normal people but going out with him that day just made it really clear to me that I really do care about them as people and not as a "band".


I really do appreciate him taking time off his busy schedule to hang out with me for a while. Although the beginning was a little weird because there were awkward silences. He waited for me at Hamamatsucho Station's North Gate. I thought it was hilarious because I couldn't recognize him, I walked pass him without even realizing it was him until I stood next to him and looked at the bag he was carrying and realized it was really him.

He looks so different out of band clothes and makeup. I don't remember him looking this good either. So we went to Zojoji Temple and had Starbucks. I think the moment that made it clear to me that he was just a regular guy was when we went to Family Mart because he needed to take out some money. I know, weird way of seeing it, but that really made everything so clear to me.

Surprisingly, it was fun being with him. We sneaked into Zojoji temple. We kind of climbed the fence. Well, he climbed first than kicked the fence down and asked me to come in. I was just in utter shock that he did that. The temple was so empty and there was only the two of us which I felt a little awkward because our hands kept brushing each others', I got annoyed and kept my hands in my pocket. He being Japanese, have never been to the temple and I have been there three times already because it's just next to my hotel.

I told him about the little cute statues with pink hats and he was so amazed, he was like "cuteeeeeee!!!" He was telling me about how funny the clothes the little statues were. One of it said " I am champion!" and there were four that said, " King, Queen, Prince, Princess." and he said it doesn't even make sense and he kept laughing. He's not Buddhist by the way, and neither am I. So the both of us were clueless why the little statues wore pink hats.

At the crossing to Starbucks, the most embarrassing thing happened, it was so windy that my dress was flying all over the place and I was screaming because my dress lifted up really high and I think he saw everything. All he said was " Oh oh oh " Oh my god, I wanted to hide my face.

And at Starbucks, another embarrassing thing happened, the guy that took his order thought I was his girlfriend and continued with telling him his girlfriend is pretty. Shinpei was just laughing and said "arigatou" I was like WTF AREN'T YOU EVEN GOING TO DENY I AM NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND? WHAT IN THE FLYING FUCK. ~___~

I was surprised he bought coffee and cake for me even when I said I didn't want because I can't eat cake, allergies. So in the end, he ate it all. Haha! He was really sweet though, he carried everything and he looked at me weirdly when he took the straws for us. I took an extra one because I always drink with two straws. He was just staring at me the entire time I took the extra straw and I just smiled back at him.

I actually really enjoyed the time I spent with him, getting to know him better. He was telling me about how much he wants to go to Russia because he was born in Ukraine and has family there. Plus, how he wants to travel but not with the band because he just wants to sight see. He also told me that the band will be having tours next year, probably in the UK. I am happy that they are expanding, really.

After which, he showed me the new PZ photoshoots, to be released maybe a few months from now, for their new single. I don't really like Taiyo's new hair. I think he looks so good with the blonde but Shinpei was telling me how Taiyo is obsessed with German electro music and he loves their style. I told him that my sister likes Jun and he was hilarious, "yeah.. but... *does the short hand sign*" Both of us laughed. He was also telling me how similar he finds me to Sho. Sigh, Sho.

We were spazzing about bands later on, he was asking me if I knew who Ryutaro Arimura is. Yes, Plastic Tree's lead singer, I love Plastic Tree, they are my second favorite jrock band. He said he met him and he's so pretty and nice and that he is coming to PZ's gig next week. I was like ;___; WHY YOU TELL ME THIS??!! He said he wouldn't mind introducing me to him if I were to go for their gig but honestly, even if I could go, I wouldn't. I don't want to deal with any of their fans anymore.

Than he was curious about what bands I listened to so he was playing with my Ipod. And you know what, he met 9GOATS BLACK OUT too. I just told him " I really don't like you." and he laughed at me. Than yes, he told me THE NOVEMBERS are their friends. I know you know everyone I love. I was amazed he knew bands like, Stars (Canadian Indie band, I didn't even know they were Canadian! He told me that), and he likes bands like Sadie and DIR EN GREY. Basically, he likes most of the stuff I listen to.

I think it's funny how he is, I thought he didn't "trust" me. But he doesn't seem to care much when I was looking at his phone. And I don't understand why he was staring at me when I was drinking my coffee... But than  I realized while he was playing with his hair (honestly I don't know what he was trying to do? He was messing it up than putting it nicely back together than smiled at me? What is that even...), that he's actually kind of cute and the girls there were looking at him.

This girl who was infront of us buying coffee just stared at him when he was looking at the menu than I looked at him and he looked at me with a weirded out expression. It's funny, honestly, I don't remember him being this cute. We talked about a ton of stuff that I can't even remember anymore. I also find it strange that I can be myself around him, it's hard for me to be myself around guys honestly. Most of them will just end up thinking I'm weird.

When it was time to go, I walked him to the train station, he was being all weird looking at me. Than he said "erm..." than I was like " Yeah, I'm going to Pokemon Centre now." Than he asked for my hand? So I just gave it to him and he just stared at me for really long ( I was looking down), and he just held onto my hand the entire time. I was a little like "what are you doing?" Than finally he let my hand go and thanked me for meeting him and goodbye and stuff like that. After which, he left me a cute email.

" I was glad to go to Zojo temple together.lol"

Haha, he's so funny sometimes, I don't even understand him. One moment I'm fighting with him and than the next moment he's being all funny like this. I really don't get him. I am glad that we fought though, it really did clear off a lot of things and allowed me to write to him about what I really feel about him and the band. After that email I sent, he was so much sweeter to me.

So right now, I really like him as a friend and it is really hard to see him as part of a band anymore. I want to see him again but I don't think I want to go back to Japan that soon. So we'll just see how things progress from here.

I'm overall quite satisfied and happy with this trip even if I didn't see the rest of the guys. I feel that it doesn't really matter anymore because I care really way lesser about them. There's so much things I want to write about but I think this is it for now.


2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you were able to connect with Shinpei on a deeper level, and I'm not talking about romance wise, but just as a person. He sounds so nice, and I'm so happy that he is your friend. Just reading about your guys' time out made me smile like an idiot because there were so many cute moments! And omfg this just confirms how cute you are, your reactions to things were so adorable ;w; lol. I'm also glad that you can be yourself around him, because I'm like you and it's hard to be myself around guys because most of them just find me weird -.- so you are no alone~ I really enjoyed reading your entry and I'm glad this trip cleared up a lot of things for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cute moments? ;A; Where? Hahaha, thank you for saying that I'm cute. >< All my friends always say that about me but I just can't see how and why! I'm really happy he's my friend now too, he's actually a really good friend because he listens to my problems and stuff. And yes, I am glad it cleared up too, there was so much mental turmoil in the last few months and even more during the first few days of my trip. It's like this heavy weight have been lifted off my chest.

      Haha! Yeah! Forever being weird and nervous when I'm alone with my guy friends but weirdly not with him. I thought I would be since he is much older than me. :/

      Delete