Monday 11 June 2012

012. cakeface

The week was spent meeting up with all my girlfriends. On Monday, I met up with Mad, Tuesday, Raine, Thursday, Andrea and Saturday, Steph and I have been stuffing my face with so much food for this entire week as well, especially on the sweet stuff.

Which I really shouldn't have because I've been coughing like there's no tomorrow ever since I got back from Tokyo. Actually, I think I got the cough from Tokyo, Shinpei says they'll cough a lot due to the nuclear/radiation that was caused by the tsunami/earthquake that happened last year. When I met him, he was coughing a lot too.

After meeting all my girlfriends, I think I'm about to X one of them out of my life. I've been bitching about her a lot to all my close friends because well... she's just a bitch and isn't a good friend in general. So I will try to avoid her the best that I can.

Mostly, the meet ups were made up of heart to heart talks about guys, life and about anything, really. I can't believe Mad went to search for THE NOVEMBERS on her own and she actually likes them now, plus I made her like lynch. too! *happy dance*

For Andrea, I haven't really met up with her in years because she was in London for the past few years and we hardly meet anyways, it's just that we wanted to catch up and I can't believe she is still with Benz after all these years, they've been together since we were 14, so that is 9 years already!


I met up with her for lunch at  Antoinette, the food's not bad but the desserts are bomb! I really love this, whatever it is called, pictured above. It tastes and looks so pretty. Went shopping for Taiyo's and Shinpei's gifts that day too, I couldn't find anything better for Taiyo, so I got him a Star Wars collectible. I just hope he likes it. For that idiot, I got him a really gorgeous Joy Division shirt, he better like it. I also bought a new Vivienne Westwood ring, I was trying to find a nice one in Japan, but couldn't. I'm not really a big fan of hers but some of her accessories are to die for.

Super in love with both of these. 
On Saturday, I had Japanese for dinner with Steph! Apparently, I'm still not sick of it after having it everyday for a week. I actually miss Japanese breakfast so much and parfait and argh, just everything okay. After dinner, we went to The Cookie Museum for dessert.

Mmmm, I really love the tea and all the cookie tasting and that cake and ice-cream. Oh my god, I sound like such a pig. 
I stole this from Steph's instagram, but isn't it just so pretty?
Rum & Raisin Ice-cream!
Baileys Cake!
And you know what I realized about all of us? We can be bothered to take pictures of food but not with each other? Why? Next time when I get to meet my girlfriends, I'm bringing my polaroid camera so we are forced to take photos together.

I can't believe Steph is going to Philippines for 3 years. I can't imagine not seeing her for THAT long and it makes me a little upset. I know I am or maybe moving back to Melbourne for good soon too and it's almost the same thing, so I better be prepared for all these emotional breakdowns when the time comes and I hope we can meet in Tokyo because it will be easier for us. She's only 2 hours away and I will definitely go back to Tokyo sometime in the future.

The trip to Krabi is almost settled, I think we are going there at the end of the month for 4 days? I'm not really a beach person so I hope I will enjoy the gorgeous scenery at least, or go to a spa or something. I'm actually getting quite tired of travelling but I can't complain about how good life has been to me so I'll enjoy it to the fullest.

I want more hang out time with my girlfriends.

3 comments:

  1. All the food looks delicious :o I am glad you are having some girlfriend time, we need that every now and then :] I want a polaroid camera ;A; is it worth it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm... I think it is! It's fun to take photos with your friends definitely! I got mine for for 21st birthday, haha, but it's not that expensive I think?

      Delete
    2. Alright then, I'll definitely look at prices and probably get me one :]

      Delete