Tuesday 19 June 2012

013. edit

I've changed the header picture of my blog because I was getting too annoyed with it, it's like whenever I get on my page, all I see is my toys smiling back at me and I'm like "Stop smiling! There's nothing to be happy about!" So I decided to change the picture on top before I punch the screen.


I've been listening to THE NOVEMBERS a lot again, on their older album, Misstopia, now I wish I bought that album too. I'm totally in love with this picture of theirs, so I decided to use it. I've also added a picture on the side and updated the "about" page. I don't know what else I should add... it's a little too plain. 

I am already leaving for Thailand next week. That was fast, I thought I just unpacked? All this travelling...

there's also so much going on in my head and feelings I don't even know how to put in words. All I hope is for things to go back to normal and we all can be fine and dandy again.

x

1 comment:

  1. I like the new header^^ And i know what you mean about things being plain, i was really bored with my layout and wanted to add some things to make it not so boring. Just play around and you'll figure out what you want/ don't want :] It seriously is crazy that you are already packing again for Thailand! :O It seriously does seem like you just unpacked lol.

    Hope you feel better about everything! Ugh, people.

    ReplyDelete