Wednesday 23 May 2012

009. tokyo bound

So here I am again, about to go to bed with mixed feelings of anxiety, nervousness and excitement. I don't know why I like to psyche myself out and be scared about every little thing every time I travel alone when I know I will be just fine. Especially when I was just in Tokyo just 3 months ago and was completely fine being by myself even if I barely speak the nation's language.

I hope I get to see the guys, we've been making plans since 3 months ago and I hope those plans fall through. I'll probably have to text message Shinpei when I arrive since he is rarely on Twitter these days. Reading back, I actually can't believe I've been talking to them for about half a year now.

It's funny how life works, back then I never thought so amazing things could happen but I guess after all the heart breaks, betrayal and disappointment from the last 3 years, it's time for me to finally enjoy life instead of isolating myself and beating myself up for all the bad things that happened.

I'll see you in a week, dear journal. Pray that I'll be happy and get to see Sho because I think I still have a tiny crush on him.

x

1 comment:

  1. Eeeeeek :D omfg i am so excited for you!
    I know you were just there but it still doesn't make it any less awesome :] lol
    I am glad you have been happy lately! I hope the plans happen also.
    Need to enjoy yourself! I also hope you get to see Sho /le wink haha
    I think that it's crazy that it's been half a year of you talking to them O_O
    Amazing how time goes by so fast~

    ReplyDelete