Friday 11 May 2012

006. cupcakes & muffins


How long has it been since I had a lazy girls' day out?

Last December. I still remember clearly the things we did on that day and that day marked a new beginning for me also, because while my girl friends were talking about their boyfriends, I was on twitter having my first conversation with...

Thank god they skipped the boyfriend topic this time, I don't think I can pull through that for the 944847th time (the both of them are attached). Instead, we just caught up with each other and talked mostly about college life. Mad and Sam are going to continue in Lasalle for a Fine Arts degree while I'm going abroad for my internship soon.

It's funny, when I was in college, I kind of hated it but now I wished I actually could continue so we could graduate together. But than again, if I was still in college, so many amazing things wouldn't have happened. Everything happens for a reason, I guess.

I look so short next to Mad. *sobs*
Today was fun. I haven't had this much fun with my cupcake and muffin in such a long time since they were so busy with setting up their work and me, busy travelling. I amazingly didn't hear my alarm go off and was an hour late to meet them. (I don't know how the hell I can not wake up to my alarm, my sister was in her own room and she woke up to it. I sleep dead?)

We had almost the whole day together, this hasn't happened in forever. We gossiped about bitches over cupcakes, talked about music (the only people I can ever talk to music about, Sam used to love DIR EN GREY and MALICE MIZER while Mad used to love Death/Black Metal) and I told them about how my life has changed ever since I came back from Tokyo.

It's kinda amazing how much I've also changed as a person. The both of them are happy for me that I'm over depression. Apparently according to Sam, I was an emotional wreck back then. Mad said you could tell I just wasn't happy during that time because my eyes were always swollen and it looked like I barely slept or ate.

Okay, I didn't know I was that bad. I'm really thankful to everyone who's helped me get to where I am today because I've never been happier. I'm just grateful the both of them were always around when I was such a mess.

I wonder if I would find friends as amazing as this when I move back to Melbourne. Please say yes, and I will definitely miss the both of them so, so much.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you had a girls day, since you needed it :]
    It's always nice to catch up with friends.
    I am glad you are so much better from before with your depression,
    it's hard to see how bad someone was at their lowest point until someone points it out, and it's also hard to see how much you've improved.
    I'm very happy for you Lyy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you! and yess I definitely agree that it's hard to tell how bad you really are when you're in depression.

      You just feel hollow and numb all the time and you think you're fine but you're actually not. I seriously had no idea how bad I was until I look back at photos and compare them to now T_T Seriously my eyes are so small in those photos and they look so swollen~_~ why did I even take photos??? O_O

      Delete