Thursday 10 November 2016

317. killing cult, lynch.

Last Friday I made my way down to Yokohama Bay Hall for lynch. I haven't seen them in half a year but I wasn't too excited for the show since I'm not totally in love with their new album. Also, the fact that Bay Hall is in an inconvenient location didn't really help either.

They started exactly at 7pm and I was right about AVANT GARDE making me feel excited. Their setlist wasn't that impressive since they can't play a lot of old songs now but I'm so happy they played EXODUS and AMBIVALENT IDEAL. I was most excited to see EVIDENCE and PRAYER live, both songs didn't disappoint. EVIDENCE is yet another fun song I would definitely look forward to at all their shows from now on.

I'm not a big fan of their new slow songs, PHANTOM and FAREWELL. I didn't feel anything when they played them. I was secretly hoping they play an illusion, which I know is impossible, haha. For me, going to lynch. shows now have gotten a little mundane, I look forward to the after show more which I don't know if it's a good thing.


SETLIST : Yokohama Bay Hall, 4th November 2016

SE. AVANT GARDE
1. THE OUTRAGE SEXUALITY
2. DAMNED
3. GREED (yay!)
4. F.A.K.E.
5. EXODUS (yayyyy!!!)
6. ASHES
7. PRAYER
8. KILLING CULT
9. UNELMA
10. PHANTOM
11. FAREWELL
12. Ambivalent Ideal (yay!)
13. ALL THIS I'LL GIVE YOU (clap clap clap)
14. VANISH
15. NEEDLEZ
16. EVIDENCE
17. LIGHTNING (argh I really hate this song)
18. pulse_
19. PLEDGE

-encore 1-
20. MOON
21. MAD
22. INVADER (yayy!)
23. GALLOWS ( happy headbanging!)

-encore 2-
24. EVOKE

Photos are not mine, I received them in my email. Nonetheless, I still enjoyed myself. There are still so many reasons why lynch. is still my favorite band after all these years. I'm just really happy I'm their fan and not any other visual bands'. I'm still not a fan of visual music,  I have repeated over and over again, only lynch.

I'm going to see them next Tuesday again and this time in a much more convenient location, Shibuya. Can't wait!

A video posted by lynch. 葉月 (@lynch_hazuki) on

No comments:

Post a Comment