Tuesday 29 November 2016

319. two weeks

So much has happened in the last couple of weeks, my mind is in a mess right now. I have so many things I want to write about. Last week was crazy busy because I went to Osaka, Kyoto and Nagoya and met friends almost every day. It was also Yuri's birthday on Sunday, so she came over for the weekend.

I was really glad she decided to stay another night because we had so much to talk about. I'm going to visit her again this week, we already planned it some time ago that we'll go to a festival in Chichibu.

Also - I'm pretty sure all my friends know that my favourite band is lynch. Last week, they decided to go on a hiatus because something happened to one of the members. I'm still confused on what to feel about this because lynch. has been such a big part of my life for the last couple of years, it feels a little strange that I'm not going to see them or hear anything from them for a while. I'll write about their show at Shibuya Quattro on the next post and I really hope that that is not their last live with AK.

I've been lazy to blog honestly but there're so many things going on that I have to write it down.



There's so much going on in my head right now. I'm confused, I don't know what to feel. When you love someone, does that mean that you'll do everything and anything to make them happy? I finally got the person I've always wanted and now I'm scared. Everything's in a mess. I'm trying to organise my thoughts and feelings.

Your voice is all that is in my head now.

夢を見せて
声を聞かせて
いつも此処にはあなたが居て

髪を撫でて
肌を重ねて
いつも横にはあなたが居て

今声よ響け
いつまでも此処で
この唄を
この時を
この愛を

No comments:

Post a Comment