Tuesday 22 July 2014

152. lemonade


Met up with Hajime today to go to Odaiba, we didn't do anything much but roamed around and eat. Gundam, Venus Fort, Starbucks, Strange Love ♡, Diver City, Ramen, Aqua City, Decks then we went back at about 9ish because he was going to meet up with some friends at Shinjuku later in the night. 

He gave me these really cute pair of Moomin socks, I won't wear it but I'll definitely think of a way to use it. We were chilling at Starbucks at Venus Fort but there were so many annoying couples that we had to keep moving around. Also, went to my favourite, Strange Love, and the girl staff that's always there was talking to us. I was saying 久しぶり〜 and she thought my Japanese improved a lot but lol, it didn't. Maybe ちゅっと? She's so cute, I swear I keep forgetting to ask for her name. We walked to the Ferris Wheel too, passing by Zepp Tokyo where The Birthday was having a live. On the way to DiverCity, we watched cars drifting on the race track in front of Venus Fort. I've never seen it before so, I was really happy. 

Hajime managed to get some presents for his family and friends back in Chicago at DiverCity, after that brought him to my usual ramen place, and we went down to the beach later on at night because he was taking photos with his film camera and told me that the little boats on the water reminded him of the ones in Spirited Away, now I feel like watching it all over again.

It's strange, the people you meet online turn out to be the best people you'll ever meet. Come to think of it, I also met Steph, who I've known for 10 years, online too. Indirectly at least. 

July is coming to an end already and thinking about how crazy this month has been makes me feel relieved, lonely and glad at the same time. All the things that happened - in the beginning of it to the end - drinking to drown another heart break, then got hurt again right after, attending little sister's graduation, being back home with the family, my birthday, meeting new and old friends and then suddenly... everyone's leaving.

Maybe that's why I can't go to sleep lately, I feel lonely when I think about it. All the important things to me are slowly disappearing, people I love are going to be faraway. I don't know how to deal with it and I just feel so lost. I'll take some time to figure out the things I want again, I need change. Change will be good for me. Currently looking for inspiration all over again, and once my schedule clears up, I need to find a job and concentrate on myself and my art again. 

Fell in love with CocoRosie's Lemonade while looking through one of my favorite artist's instagram feed. It has been on repeat for the entire night.


xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment