Friday 4 July 2014

146. gone

I'll be going home for a couple of days and I honestly think the time can't be any more perfect. I need to clear my head and heart and come back to Tokyo with a fresh start once again. Today I woke up and felt much better about things, because when I think about it,  I know that I haven't done anything wrong in all the horrible situations that happened during the last few months. If I did, all the people that hurt me wouldn't still be in my life.

Going back will be good so I can slowly figure out what I want for myself.

The thought about that country still irks me to some extent. I don't think anyone would understand how much I hate it. Whenever people ask me where I am from, I say Australia because I am Australian on paper and passport, but to ask my ethnicity and where my family is from really annoys me. I don't like to be associated with that country, so now on, I'll just tell them to guess but I'll never say unless we become friends.

Hopefully the rest of 2014 will be good to me and I can't believe my birthday is so soon. It'll be another successful rotation around the sun and I think all I wanna do on that day is to be out with friends drinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment