Wednesday 16 July 2014

149. greener


Today I went to meet up with Nana who I haven't seen in almost 2 years. I was a little worried as to how it would turn out because we have known each other for 10 years but we've both changed so much over time, I was thinking if we would have things to talk about, let alone get along. I met her in Shibuya and brought her to my favourite places because everyone keeps asking me where I get that nice dessert.

We went to Silkream for lunch first, and ended up only getting pasta because both of us were craving for crepes instead, and she was telling me she didn't know where had good ones. So I brought her to my favourite one in Harajuku. I got the Matcha ice-cream and cheesecake as usual, it's my love. Then, brought her to the salon because she wanted to get her hair done badly. Ended up spending almost 4 hours because of cutting, bleaching and dying her hair. Also got my bangs cut again because it was getting too long.

Since it was already going to be 9 and most places were closing or closed, we decided to go to Tower Records Cafe. They were having a Rilakumma special menu, so we both just ordered curry rice and she ordered cheesecake after that. I don't really like Rilakumma but the food was cute :3

Hanging out with her was better than I expected because we were just talking about all the crazy things we did when we were 14 and 15. Chasing Taiwanese boy bands, going to their concerts, passing out in the middle of nowhere, not only with her but with Steph, Rachel and a few more other friends. Steph was actually talking to me on Facebook while I was with Nana, which she thought was funny too. Hopefully she can come visit us in August, I would be happy if the 3 of us could get to hang out again because all of us have been in different parts of the world for the last couple of years, it would be nice to have a "reunion" if you would say.

Can't believe it'll be another rotation around the sun and I'll be a quarter of a century this Friday. It's crazy because I met up with Nana today and was just reminiscing our teenage life. It feels like centuries ago... and I know I would never do those crazy things again. Feels weird, a little lonely and sad all at the same time. It's hard to explain it. 

This week will be packed and I'm actually looking forward to it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment