Sunday 15 December 2013

116. the blackest nightmare ii, nagoya

Last night I was in Nagoya to see lynch. again. I got up early yesterday and took the Shinkansen to Nagoya, weirdly this time I was more excited than last week's show. I had major butterflies in my stomach. Maybe because I was alone?

I arrived in Nagoya at about 2 in the afternoon and found my way to Zepp Nagoya. It was easier than I thought it would be, it was only a 15 minute walk from Nagoya Station. I didn't know what to do once I got to the live venue because there was only a cinema and arcade next to it, so I walked back to the station to go to the cafe that Yuri and I went last time. I spent about an hour there and decided to just go to the venue which was such a bad idea because it was freezing! My hands were all numb from texting people. T__T It was so fucking cold in Nagoya plus it didn't help that it was so windy.

I had the cute ducky again :D

I didn't get into the venue till about 5ish and they started on time! They played the same set as Tokyo except for the encores. They were so much more chatty and happy compared to last week. Everyone got to see AK's grandma too. I think they did better in Nagoya for obvious reasons, Hazuki was really concentrating on his voice, so last night almost everything he sang was good. He also threw water to the crowd and some splashed on me -___- Thank god he didn't spit if not, I would have killed him because that is just disgusting.

I didn't get to stand in AK's area because it was so crowded by the time I got in, so I stood infront of Yusuke. I was pretty much at the same spot as last week, lol. Yusuke was so cute last night, I really didn't feel like headbanging because AK was looking over. Yusuke saw that this girl next to me was hardcore headbanging and her looooonnngggg hair kept hitting me, and he signalled a "sorry" sign to me. I know right >< It was kinda painful when her hair hit me.

I only headbanged to EVILLY and THE BLASTED BACK BONE  but I could feel my head dying already. I kept coughing after that for some reason, maybe it was really toooooo cold. Yusuke saw me coughing and signalled me to drink water. I was thinking "awww he's so sweet", but I fuckin' had no water. AK was looking towards my direction and I smiled at him and he smiled back. Seriously though, I think it's so easy to see them in general because I don't know why the spots I always stand, the girls infront of me are all so short. -.-

I am still so in love with AMBIVALENT IDEAL. I love how Hazuki sings it live. And always, I love the whole entire EXODUS EP live, still especially INVINCIBLE.

I had no clue what they were talking during their MC time, all I knew was about the daruma and about AK's grandma.  It was so funny because AK looked over when they were talking and I just looked confused I think and he kept giggling. Obviously, he already knows I can't understand Japanese that well. AK was cute yesterday during the MC because he was awkward and said like "yeahhhhh!!" lol, he was funny.

They talked for so long before they started their encore. Hazuki was taking photos of the crowd and the damn daruma. So they played melt, alien tune, DAZZLE, Discord Number and LIGHTNING first. It kind of feels like they didn't want the live to end because they took a while to get off stage.

During the second encore, they talked even more and played HIDDEN and to my surprise, they played NIGHT again. And they took forever to get off the stage this time. I don't think anyone would mind if they stayed on it forever, haha. Yusuke was cute at the end, he pointed to me and kinda like put his hands on his eyes to make a binocular shape thing, which I think he was trying to say he was looking at me or something. AK came over and also pointed to me and did a heart shape sign. So cute <3333 I was too surprised in the moment and I didn't know how to react, think and feel. But now when I think back, I'm happy. Hazuki took a while to leave the stage, he was smiling the entire time and kept saying how he loves everyone.

It's funny to me that they would actually do this type of things on stage because for the past few times I've seen them, they don't seem to pay attention to the crowd. So I was pleasantly surprised. Also, I never would in a million years think I would get their attention at all, so yes, I am happy. I love them. <3


I'm in love with Nagoya and can't wait to go back. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment