Wednesday 6 March 2013

068. CRYSTALIZE


I'm back from Tokyo.

This trip was such a good one, I've never enjoyed myself so much in Tokyo ever. Everyday was jam-packed with things to do. In the end, we didn't make it to Roppongi at all. It's my usual spot to go to get bento sets for dinner because there's a 24-hour supermarket. I can't believe I watched my favorite band, lynch. and bumped into my favorite person, Ruki in Shibuya on the last night there. My life's so crazy.

I want to blog about it all later, maybe in different parts. I have over 1000+ photos from this trip it's psychotic. I love Tokyo even more than ever but next time when I step foot into Japan, I really want to visit the other parts, especially Kyoto and definitely going back there to go  to even more lives!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment