Monday 25 February 2013

067. february air




This month has been a stressful and busy month for me. The first week of February was Chinese New Year so that means a ton of visiting and Dad being back for a week really did tire me out because we went out almost everyday and I couldn't get enough sleep because he's too loud in the early morning and that's the time when I normally sleep. Also after he left, I've been sleeping maybe way too much because of my medication. It makes me so drowsy, I fall asleep at the most random times and basically didn't get much done.

I was angry at myself for not staying awake honestly. I was frustrated I couldn't draw and when I got used to the medicine already and start getting inspiration again, it's time for me to leave for Japan. I'm not complaining about it but it just frustrates me. 

But really, I should take this trip and really enjoy it since I am going for 2 concerts, 1 being my favorite band and also I am with little sis so I have nothing to worry about. On a happier note, I am so excited for lynch.! I never thought I would see them this soon, actually, I thought I would never. So I'm really really really happy I am going to see them this Saturday in one of my favorite places in Tokyo, Odaiba. Little sis and I already agreed to take the Ferris Wheel after the concert. I can't wait for Saturday.

This time, we've fully planned our schedule, everyday is jam packed. I am excited but so anxious at the same time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment