Tuesday 28 February 2017

337. achievement unlocked

It's the last day of February.

February was as busy as January for me, or maybe even more so. Before coming back to Tokyo, I was busy meeting friends, spending time with my family and doing some last minute orders for my label.

I'm still not done writing about January and it's already March tomorrow. I have some things planned out for March already and I'm pretty excited but I'm not excited about Spring approaching. At all. Last year, I had a really bad case of hay fever and I'm sure I'll be suffering again. I've already got my allergy medicine all stocked up at home, just in case.

I spent almost two weeks in Nagoya in February. I didn't intend to be there for such a long period of time and initially planned to spend my Valentine's Day in Tokyo but my love couldn't finish his work on time, so I made my way to Nagoya. I came back to Tokyo and went over almost immediately again because there was a death in his circle of friends and I just wanted to be there for him.

Even though I was really busy, I still managed to fit in some time to watch some films. It's my way of relaxing and taking my mind off things. I'll probably write about my new obsessions if I find the time ( I doubt so).

Achievement Unlocked!

I FINALLY OPENED MY WEBSITE AND ONLINE STORE.



I was really stressed up towards the opening of my website and was lacking on sleep but I feel so accomplished that it's finally up and running. I just want to thank my friends who modelled for me and supported me all this time. I'll be blogging about my work and photoshoots there from now on and I plan to keep this blog personal, I still don't plan to give out this blog address but for everyone that has been reading, thank you.

I have new shirts printing right now and can't wait to go on photo shoots and meeting new people again. New designs and other plans are also on the way, I really plan to work hard on my label this year and hopefully find time to write more often.


No comments:

Post a Comment