Wednesday 8 February 2017

334. a weak ago, melbourne

January 12th, 2017

Even though I was in Melbourne for two whole days, I was dead tired on the first day after my flight, I just crashed when I checked into the Airbnb apartment. All I did that day was eat dim sum, go to the show and went back to the apartment and crashed again.

On the 12th, I managed to get enough sleep or maybe too much sleep because I woke up after noon. I initially planned to go for brunch but I guess my exhaustion got the best of me. In the end, I went to one of my favourite cafes for lunch and coffee and just decided to walk around the CBD before the show.

There was nothing new obviously because I was just in Melbourne 6 months before this trip. I didn't bother taking many photos except for the graffiti since I've been to Melbourne so many times.




This time, though, there was way more graffiti. Instead of just using one alleyway, all the alleyways in this area was covered in graffiti. A picture perfect spot for those people who do OOTDs for Instagram. Unfortunately, I am not one of those people. 

I spent my afternoon in the CBD walking around, visiting some of my favourite stores and when I was done, I decided to visit St. Patrick's Cathedral. I never fail to visit this church whenever I am back in Melbourne. Even if a nun did scold me off last time for no good reason. 


My favourite spot in the world is actually behind this church, I think little sis and I have spent an hour or two there just talking away. 

I remember visiting church close to evening, after that, I went to grab dinner at a Greek restaurant that I always go to when I'm back. Cabbage rolls! and slowly walked down to the show venue. Honestly, I didn't do much at all but I was just glad to be back home even just for a little bit.

My flight was the next day at noon, I didn't do anything in the morning because it was raining heavily. I left the apartment and went straight to the airport. 

I don't know when the next time I will be back in Melbourne but it'll probably be for another show. Hopefully the next time when I'm here again, I'll have enough money and time to get a tattoo as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment