Saturday 21 January 2017

326. i know places

December 19th ~ 24th, 2016

After my tattoo appointment with Greem, I decided to spend some time on my own. I made my way to Harajuku and then walked to Aoyama because I was craving Cafe Kitsune's lattes. I used to like tea more (years ago) but because I spend too much time with little sis, I've become a coffee person.

I walked around Aoyama, window shopping is honestly one of the rare things that are free and makes me happy in life. BUT, I ended up buying some clothes and a (much needed) scarf. Also stumbled upon the Comme Des Garcons store and an art fair. Lucky!


There was an art fair going on in one of the buildings in Aoyama, I can't really remember the name of the building now but the fair was pretty huge. I finally found the artist that collaborated with Moomin almost 2 years ago. So, I bought a cute earring at the Fillyjonk limited pop-up store and couldn't be happier. I really like their rings too but it looked more like couple rings, maybe in the future.

There was a huge exhibition space,  from sculptures to paintings to installations. I spent quite some time there checking out the art and found some sculptures that I really like. After about what seems like forever, I finally went for dinner and made my way home.

I had some company for the next couple of days as someone I really care about came out to Tokyo. I finally was able to go to Chai Break, a cafe I always wanted to try in Kichijoji. Their french toasts are sooooo goooood and I don't even like french toast. Their menu is kind of pricey but I say it's worth it. They're best known for their chai, after having chai from here, I don't want chai anywhere else.

I had the Christmas special white chocolate chai and baked apple french toast.


I also managed to finally watch Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them that same night. Believe it or not, I have never been on a movie date, so it was nice to finally be able to.

I went to colour and cut my hair the next day. I was really craving for parfait, so I brought him to Silkream. I always bring people I like to Silkream. Even though he doesn't really have a sweet tooth, I'm glad he liked the cafe and parfait. Although he said it's really 女ぽい, he didn't mind at all because it made me happy. 

His name is 悪いことくん by Takashi Murakami.

I think I am going to keep grey hair for a long while. Lately, I just don't want colour in my life. Although I really did like my purple hair, I think that part of me already have died somewhere. The next day, the both of us decided to stay home. I was happy we did because that evening's sunset was so pretty, I was glad to share it with him. 

I've never seen the sky so pink. There were also fireworks that night, we watched them from my window.


Like I mentioned in my last post, December was quite chaotic for me. My emotions were going crazy because of so many things. I can't count the number of times I was so confused. I just feel so relieved now that everything has settled down. I think I'm much happier now. 

I remember talking to one of my friends that timing is everything. It really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment