Sunday 2 August 2015

231. recurrently

The first week back in Tokyo has been really lovely (minus the damn heat) but I have been having hard time getting back into the swing of things with class, friends and everything else in between. I'm adjusting again and I'll be back to normal in no time. I'm just happy to be back here with people I know that care for me. On Tuesday I went to Ikebukuro on my own to get some Pokemon stuff for baby sis and also lug this fat ass all the way home : 

I didn't mind at all actually, haha. On Wednesday I met up with Laura for dinner and also to hand her this Snorlax and also her favorite cereal that I got from Singapore. It was such a nice catch up. So much can happen in two weeks? We always end up talking for too long. Also, she brought me to another cafe.

We ended up taking the last train home, well at least I did. On Friday was the usual drinking with my schoolmates, I don't particularly want to drink often but it was kinda like a welcome back to Tokyo for me. Being there made me miss Mo and Otchiko, the guys did as well. Since half of us were tired, the half left and I continued bar hopping with Remi and David. It was so nice spending time with them again.


On Saturday, I met up with Nicole also to catch up and she gave me my birthday present. I didn't expect anything but I love the way she wrapped it. It was really cute.

She used a Moomin handkerchief to wrap a lush bath bomb and decorated it with Flame Princess! I was really happy. Honestly, I don't really care about the price. I get really happy when people notice what I like and put thought into their gift. Much like Laura's drawing on my concert ticket, haha. But I'm not going to post it since she doesn't allow me to. I spent the entire day with Nicole just catching up on our lives and how cute Hazuki is. Will never get over how much I love lynch.

Today I'm just gonna spend my time at home cleaning up the house and catching up on my Japanese classes and if I have time, squeeze in some time to paint. I have 2 weeks worth of homework to catch up on. 

I'm really excited about tomorrow because after almost 10 years of liking The Used, I am going to see them for the first time in Japan (who would have thought). I missed them 3 times already in the past. First was because I wasn't in Australia, second was they were playing at Soundwave BUT the hall was too full, I couldn't even get into the venue to see them. Third was when they were in Singapore, I was here. So I'm finally going to see them tomorrow and to make things sweeter, Crystal Lake is playing with them. Happy to be back in Tokyo. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment