Sunday 12 October 2014

176. gravitation



I'll be heading home for 2 weeks later tonight, honestly I am not looking forward to it because I don't really like that country but I have to attend my friend's engagement and it'll be nice to be back for a little bit since being with guys is getting to me. 

On Wednesday, I went out to look for a present for my friend who is engaged and it was really hard. It doesn't help when you're with clueless guys. In the end, I got her something art history related since she is now working at a well-known gallery. I met up with H with my friends at an izakaya later on. He was with his band mates since they were promoting their new single. It was nice to talk to new people again but I was the only girl again, so it was a little difficult at times. 

Last night, I hung out with H again. We went for supper and we went to Harajuku at almost 1am since I've been telling him I want to see him do that. The streets in Harajuku is especially empty after 10. We were just talking about a lot of personal things and things that have been bothering us, with relationships and stuff like that. I'm really surprised he likes most of the stuff I like. Though I listen more to heavy music, I really love indie as well. Art, films and the like. He's the same too, even though he is in a metal band. We were talking half way and he was asking me when was the last time I actually kissed someone, I told him probably 4 or 5 years ago and that I don't allow people to kiss me easily. At that moment, he just leaned his head over and kissed me. 

I was really surprised and happy I guess. I don't know where this is going with him but for the most part, I hope we stay friends. We hung out till about 7 in the morning, and I gave him a kiss on the cheek when we were about to part. He really does surprise me more than he should, I don't know if that's a good thing.

I don't know what to think or feel with H, I'm so scared because of the stuff that happened in the past. But I just hope even if nothing romantic happens between us, I just really want to stay friends. I hate when people just cut you off and it becomes awkward and it definitely does hurts more.

I have some things planned out in November already. Tim Burton's Exhibition will be hitting Roppongi's Mori Art Museum until February, so I'm really excited about that. I'm still contemplating on going to Knotfest because it isn't fun when you're alone though H said he'll try to hang out with me, I doubt he will be free. I'm also going to see Girugamesh in Yokohama. The only thing I'm dreading is the other bands playing with them since things got messy with one person from one of the bands. Other than that, I'm really excited to see Girugamesh. I've been listening to them since they were visual and am really happy they decided to take this route and are gravitating towards the more "normal" rock scene. I don't really fancy visual that much. 

My mom is visiting in December since it's her birthday! I can't wait to bring her around and spend her birthday with her since I missed it last year. Also, lynch.'s 10th Anniversary show will be in December so I'm looking forward to that. I actually secretly hope that they will change their music path and be like Girugamesh where they aren't visual, doubt it will happen since Hazuki loves Kuroyume (Nagoya-kei). They don't sound that visual to me but they are categorised under "visual". It's hard to explain to people what I actually listen to. Like when H asked me about my favorite band and I said lynch., he asked "You like visual?" I don't like visual, just lynch.

It's become increasingly hard to explain to people since they just assume you like visual. Then they would ask how about Dir en grey, or MUCC (which they are freakin' amazing live by the way, also MERRY)? Yes, I listen to visual sometimes and the GazettE was my favorite band until I discovered lynch. and went back to my "normal" self. Then it becomes even more difficult to explain what I listen to exactly because I don't really like all the English bands in the scene right now. I try to listen to them sometimes but I can never fall back into it. I used to be so crazy over those bands when I was younger but now I feel like I've outgrown them. Fuck, I don't even listen to H's band. The only band that I really like is lynch. and THE NOVEMBERS. Sometimes other bands will be repeat for a while but it hardly lasts.

And I just realised I'm rambling too much, so I'll sign off now and continue packing my luggage.



No comments:

Post a Comment