Friday 10 October 2014

175. teeeef

29th September 2014, Monday

It was little sis's last day in Tokyo, and even though we were so tired from the whole week of travelling, we decided to spend our day at our usual hang outs, Harajuku and Shibuya. We went to have good sushi at Shibuya Mark City, then slowly, did our usual stuff. She wanted to go to The Roastery one last time, damn her and her coffee.


After that, she did some last minute shopping in Harajuku and bought a pair of shoes. I cut my bangs again, this time the guy who usually cuts my hair, curled it as well. Oh my god, I look so different. T__T We just walked around as she bought some stuff for her friends and had dessert at Silkream. We wanted to go to the bar to stay out a little later but they had an event, so we went to And People.

She's come to really love Tokyo and told me if she can't get the job that she has been trying out for a couple of times now, she would want to work in Tokyo and stay here for at least 2 years. She told me that her current boss (she works part time at a cafe) told her that she should travel when she's young and if she really likes Japan, she should live here for a little bit.

I know it's kind of selfish of me to want her to stay here instead of getting the job she really wants but hey, she's my sister and having her here would be so nice. Currently, I've only got guys around me and in a way, it's getting to me. Yes, I do love them for helping me with my love life (lol) but I need girl time.

Oh yes, I finally bugged little sis enough to take purikura with me. I don't fancy it much either but we did it just for laughs. I already miss her but I'm gonna see her pretty soon, so it'll be alright. I loved having her here with me for the past (almost) 2 months. I honestly needed her because I've been having a hard time getting over some stuff. Her being here helped a lot. Even though I'm not completely over that stuff, I'm hoping the current guy I'm seeing will help me forget about it all. But.. it doesn't help much when they kinda know each other, the music circle is so small here in Japan and especially the English/Japanese heavy music scene.

Argh... life. Argh... band guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment