Saturday 4 October 2014

170. an illusion


After contemplating to get another tattoo for a couple of months, I finally got it done last week in Nagoya at 8 Ball Tattoo Studio. I got my very first tattoo there by Yashin, who I've hung out with a couple of times with Yuri. This time Yashin wasn't in the studio, so I got it from another artist who was there, Yusuke. 

During the time when I wanted this tattoo, I was down because of the things happening in my life. I was very confused with all aspects of life. Love, career, where I would actually want to live for next couple of years, Japan or go back home to Australia. Everything then seem so faraway now, I just wasn't in a good place and wanted something to make myself feel better. 

I was listening to an illusion by lynch. (still my favourite band), it's actually my favourite lynch. song. I've been falling asleep to it for years now. I don't know why I never looked up the meaning of this song. But when I did, the lyrics hit me really hard and I told myself I had to have this song on me, also to even out and match my until i die tattoo (also a song by lynch.).

The whole song actually means a lot to me, but this phrase really explained everything and how I see my life.


ねぇ いつだって泣いて笑って 時を越えて
二人でいる事が当たり前で
もう帰らないなんて解っていても どこかで
あの日の二人にもう一度なりたくて

Hey, always crying and laughing. I cross time. 
It's only natural for us to be together 
though I understand why you're no longer coming back 
Somewhere, someday, 
I want for us to happen again.

There are so many things and people in my life that I want to happen again, even my love for lynch. has faded away quite a bit because of certain things but I want those feelings to come back again. I have thought myself a lot of things by loving them, and grown up a lot in the last couple of months. I only hope life keeps getting better and less confusing. 

It was also fitting how they played this song on the same week I got the tattoo. I haven't seen them in 3 months and went to see them in Osaka last week. The tattoo was so fitting in a way that, I'm more than happy to have it here with me. I lost myself in their music again at their concert and am reminded how much I actually love them, musically.

This tattoo along with the other one, both have so many good memories with it. I'm glad I didn't get it sooner but later. Everything in life always happens for a reason and we just have to wait it out to see what the reason is. 



Words still can't describe how much I love this band.


No comments:

Post a Comment