Saturday 3 January 2015

192. two - o - one - five





Spent the last day of 2014 with some friends and had the most clueless countdown in Shibuya. First few minutes of 2015 was spent walking to Meiji Shrine and to our surprise, there were street food stalls on the way there. This time, I wasn't childish (inside joke) and actually had a pink chocolate banana! Chilled for a little somewhere else before heading to Yokohama to watch the sunrise. It wasn't as spectacular as we thought it would be but, hey at least I get to say I watched the first sunrise of the year now.

Had breakfast with Laura, we had udon and I ate too much probably again because it's that time of the month. Before we knew it, it was already noon. To our surprise, it was snowing when we got out. I was really happy to see snow flurries on the first day of the year. Tower Records for a little bit and I listened to some songs on Redline Riot, of course, Matrix and Light Up The Tunnel was the only songs I listened to because Crystal Lake. 

We stayed at Starbucks for a little bit before deciding to head home. It snowed even harder when we got out again. Happy. I hope it snows again before I leave. I want to build a snowman (no Frozen pun intended).

I can't believe its 2015 already... 2014 went by so quickly. 2014 was a crazy year for me, very crazy emotionally. I met a ton of new people that I'd like to keep in my life for a long time and some I don't ever want to see again. Overall, 2014 was such a good year for me - It started off good in Nagoya, come to think of it, I've spent 3 countdowns in different cities. 2013 -Maldives, 2014 - Nagoya and now 2015 - Tokyo. I'll always be grateful for all the good things in my life.

I got to do a lot of things that made me happy, had the best birthday ever, had my bands and improved (I think) on my art. I've also grown up a lot throughout the year, so many downs but there was always a rainbow at the end. I'm so glad H is in my life, he really does make me happy but drives me crazy at the same time. I don't know what 2015 has in store for us but it looks like it's going to be crazy again.

I have so many things in the air right now, I don't have a solid plan for 2015 at all. One thing's for sure is that I'll be back here, in the land of the rising sun before I know it. So in the meantime when I'm not here, I'll concentrate on things that make me happy. No resolutions because I don't believe in those. 

One thing I learnt in 2014 : 

Unplanned things are always the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment