Thursday 22 January 2015

200. matrix, crystal lake



Having a heavy heart today because it's my last day in my apartment. I've really grown to love this little space and it's neighbourhood, I'm definitely going to miss this place so much all over again and I can feel the sadness and loneliness already creeping in. At least, I have some plans for my final day in Tokyo. 

I can't believe how much I've grown by just living here in such a short time, all the people I got to meet, the person I fell in love with, all the places I've discovered, everything in between. All the fuck ups, all the best parts of the last 9 months cramped into a short summary and I can't remember most of it anymore but the good definitely did outweigh the bad. Going back is making me depressed but I have new plans to discuss with my family about the future and I hope things go well.

This video and song makes me feel a little better though, ironically. It's not lynch. anymore. I feel like this year would be a good year but things might spiral out of control somehow, in a good way. I have a feeling I will see lynch. a lot less this year also but more of Crystal Lake. With that saying, it feels strange because my life used to only revolve around one band so much but I'm glad I'm slowly changing.

Lately I can't pick up the pen again, I sit at my desk staring at the paper and no ideas are there. My mind used to be crowded of ideas and now I can't even draw a line. To take my mind off things, I've been reading Sputnik Sweetheart and I can't help but to relate so much to the main character, Sumire. 

I have this strange feeling that I'm not myself anymore. It's hard to put into words, but I guess it's like I was fast asleep, and someone came, disassembled me, and hurriedly put me back together again. That sort of feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment