Wednesday 4 September 2013

096. im sick b'cuz luv u, tokyo

16th August 2013, Friday.

The day I lost myself because I got to see my favorite band again. Dearest lynch., I'm sick because I love you.

Both little sis and I didn't really bother about getting out of our room early. We arrived in Shibuya at noon for lunch, and after lunch, we went to find Shibuya AX. It wasn't that difficult to locate, it was just to the right of Parco. So, with still so much time to kill, we just went shopping and chilled at a cafe till it was time to get in.

The Intersection of Dogma live concert 2013, with Angelo, MUCC, INORAN, lynch. and heidi. as I read it from Angelo's twitter, sold out under 3 minutes! I just felt so lucky to have even gotten tickets if I didn't I'd be totally kicking myself.

Doors opened at 4.45pm, but we didn't care much about getting there on time since our numbers were B5 and 6 (approximately 1500 people are infront of us). Outside Shibuya AX, they were already selling merch, mostly MUCC and Angelo. Also, there were a ton of MUCC fans. I hardly saw any lynch. fans. We got in at about 5.15pm and as usual, they asked us who we came to see and bought drink coupons.

Somehow, some way, little sis dragged me from the back all the way till the 10th row. Since first up was heidi., we didn't really bother about finding a good spot just yet. There was an introduction for The Intersection of Dogma on the big screen, amazingly, it was all in English and quotes from the bible? Both of us just thought it was weird.


heidi. was pretty alright, but I really didn't enjoy their set since their fans were annoying and I'm going to be brutally honest, the guys are not good looking at all. -___- I got bored and was mostly playing with my phone and looking at the time. They only played 5 songs, which was about half an hour. After that some of the fans cleared and some girls in front of us were nice enough to let us stand in the front, she even asked us if we were here for lynch. so, little sis and I managed to squeeze our way through to the 5th or 6th row. Fucking hell, I was so bloody excited for lynch. I think I was almost shaking. 

And when they played the next interlude on the big screen and showed the word "lynch." I was screaming and jumping like some lunatic. 

Finally, the curtains were raised and Reo, Asanao, AK and Yusuke took the stage while Hazuki was the last one to get on. Once they got on stage, somehow, we got pushed to the front like 3rd or 2nd row and got pushed sideways too, so I got smacked in between AK and Hazuki >__<  I totally fangirled on the inside. They were trying to get the crowd fired up and there I was screaming and jumping in excitement. <-- you would hardly spot a wild Lyy. I'm only this insane for lynch.

They opened to ALL THIS I'LL GIVE YOU, and omg when the fast part came and Hazuki started screaming, I was headbanging and moshing like crazy. Since this song was slow then fast, slow then fast, we had to pace ourselves with the headbanging and "hand gestures." After that was -273.15 C, which is a faster paced song. Can you only imagine my headbanging? Didn't give a fuck and continued with the hardcore headbanging. 

MIRRORS was next and both of us shouted "MIRRORS!!!!" to each other. Little sis lost her shit because it was her favorite song (and she loves that PV as much as me), I was more like dancing to this since this was more melodic. After MIRRORS ended, Hazuki Mc-ed for a little bit and continued with EVILLY.

I was so happy since SHADOWS is my favorite album from them. The best part was singing EASY MUZIK EASY SUICIDE, EVILLY MUZIK EVILLY NEW LIFE. Even little sis who didn't know shit about this song, caught on after a while. I love that we would sing that and headbang at the same time. Seriously. It was sooooo gooooood. 

Next up was I BELIEVE IN ME, I'm not a big fan of this song so I took a break and just sang to the chorus. I only really liked the chorus of this song anyways. Thank god I did take a break because I could feel like I was gonna get a headache. 

After that was fucking UNKNOWN LOST A BEAUTY!!! 323u903u3jkdsfskjndk 

This was the part that I lost myself because ultimately, this is the motherfucking best song to headbang to, for the first time I lost myself in the music and just headbanged so violently I just didn't give a fuck. And jumping at certain parts, actually made me lose my balance and sprain by ankle but who fucking cares. 

Just look at that crowd, that's how it is all the time at their lives!

And because losing myself wasn't enough, they continued with PULSE_!!!! Both of us went even more insane with the headbanging (I could feel my neck almost straining at one point) since Little sis loved this song to hell and back. pulse_ is a "tradition" song lynch. plays at all their lives.

Best. Song. Ever.

I thought they were gonna be done with pulse_ but they ended their set with NIGHT. Both of us screamed like there was no tomorrow and headbanged even more violently for their last song. Literally, this was the anthem for this trip since I played this song in our hotel room every damn night. We both were singing " the blackest night, blackest night of all" back at each other, it was so fucking epic. I still can remember her face smiling back at me and that was when I knew we were having the time of our lives. 

lynch. makes me so fucking happy.

image from [ x ]


After they were done, Hazuki talked a bit more for THE NITE BEFORE EXODUS tour happening the following week, right here at Shibuya AX. Wish I could have gone ;______; I have never headbanged so violently in my life, so, thank you, lynch. for making me insane.

Little sis and I moved away from the front area since MUCC fans were coming in and decided to stay somewhere in the middle. So, there was another interlude but... INORAN was flashed on the screen and everyone went "EHHHHHH?!" including us, and there was ultimate chaos because now, the INORAN fans were trying to get to the front while the others were trying to move away.

INORAN was pretty good live, and his band was good too but we weren't really feeling the music so both of us decided to get out and get drinks. Outside of the concert hall, there were some merch stands and a smoking corner, so I had a cigarette on my own while I waited for little sis for my drink. I don't know why but I was just observing the girls smoking vs the girls not. There was actually a huge difference, I could just tell that the ones smoking were more chill and really cared about music. And it must be nice to have a smoking partner cos mine are all guys. ALL of my girlfriends don't smoke. Forever alone inhaling these cancer sticks. 

After my cig, I went to get some lynch. merch, I was hoping they would have some shirts or something but no. ): So I just bought I BELIEVE IN ME album, I promised myself to buy an album everytime I go to their live, that way I can slowly collect all of them. 

We were just hanging around the smoking area, so I met a lynch. fan I talked to on tumblr there. It's always nice to finally meet the person behind the screen! She was also with a friend, so all of us were fangirling over lynch. lol. 

Not soon after, INORAN ended and all of us rushed into the concert hall to get a good spot for MUCC. Again, another interlude... and MUCC took the stage. 

I was excited to see them again since they really did blew me away last year at JROCK EVOLUTION. They opened to their new song and omg, the fans were so crazy. Everyone started moshing, headbanging (hardcore) and some girls even got onto some guys shoulders O_O But I really love how united MUCC fans are and even if I didn't know any of their songs (again), little sis and I had so much fun just headbanging to the music. 

Tatsuro did MC for a little bit and he did the same thing as last year where he told the crowd to back up and sit on the ground and when he counts to three, everyone would jump. I swear MUCC has such good interaction with the audience all the time, that's the thing that makes them so amazing and even if I don't listen to them often, I would always want to go to their concerts because it's just too fun. I only knew Nirvana was the third song they performed and they closed to Libra. Little sis was bumped out because they didn't play FUZZ, she really wanted to see Tatsuro with the harmonica, haha.

Their set was mostly made up on lots of headbanging, moshing and jumping which only sprained my ankle even more but like I said, who fucking cares. I'm having of the time of my life and that's all that matters.

Image from [ x ]

And I was always love the fact that Tatsuro is always barefooted on stage and the way Miya plays the guitar. Little sis was also so blown away by them, she couldn't stop talking about them for the rest of the night. They are just sooooooooo fucking good. I want to see them again too ;__; They are so much better in their home turf. I would probably see them in Japan the next time if I even get a chance to.

After  MUCC ended, both of us left Shibuya AX because we were already late to meet Yuri at Ikebukuro Edge. When we met, we actually didn't do anything much but had dinner and just sat around Ikebukuro. Hahaha. What a way to end the night. 

I wish I could have seen Eat You Alive one more time but with lynch. clashing there's no way in hell I'm trading any band for them. 

Lastly, as if I didn't love lynch. and MUCC enough already. This freakin' live only made me love them even more. Especially my darlings, lynch. like seriously, I have never loved a band this much in such a long time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment