Saturday 28 September 2013

100. escapism

I love Jun Kumaori!

I've yet to write about my Tokyo trip in August and in 3 weeks I'm off to Tokyo again. This time I'll be in Japan for 2 months and I'm excited about it. Initially, I was going to be there for a week but when I thought things through, it would be better to stay longer since there is nothing left for me here. I've been lacking on inspiration and drive so much this year. 

Over the last two weeks, I've been spending time with Raine who got back from London (haven't seen her in a year), also went to meet up with Ryland and Alex who were here for 1world festival but was cancelled, so they planned their own DJ Sets in the end. Somehow spending time with them made me feel so nostalgic and reminded me of how far I've come ever since I've known them. No offence to the both of them but I wished Gabe was here too. I've known them since 2007 and since then, they've always been there for me. When I met my first love (one of their friends), going through depression, post-depression and even now when I'm a brand new person, they're still here and my love for them will never change. 

Hanging out with Raine made me realise that the friends I really love are so faraway from me. In 2012, my life was more colorful because I still had so many people around me but this year, its been a constant feeling of detachment. Steph is in Manila, Raine in London, even Yuri is in Japan. So really, there is no point for me staying here since the ones I have here don' even make time for me. I wish Raine could have stayed a little longer, it's nice to talk to someone who understands you artistically, about keeping the inspiration alive and how difficult it is starting out. Also of course, it's A+ when she loves Shingeki No Kyojin and Atsushi Sakurai too. 

I can't wait to experience fall and winter since they are my favorite seasons, see the love of my life of a band - lynch. again, THE NOVEMBERS (finally) and maybe some other bands. Experience new things and just getaway from everything to concentrate on myself and drawing. I just need to better myself as a person.


♪ CULTIC MY EXECUTION - lynch.

No comments:

Post a Comment