Thursday 13 October 2016

312. cute without the e


This is the start of my new project, I have been trying to get just the right design and drawing this design over and over again to make sure it'll look good on shirts and I'm really happy with the outcome. This shirt is called Cute without the E and yes, it is named after the Taking Back Sunday song.

Initially, I wanted to name it just cut but I have been talking to little sis about the idea of this new venture and it's safe to say she knows me best. I will not get too much into what this project  just yet, but I'm excited for this. I will have a lot of things to do and people to meet when I am back in Tokyo. 

I've never felt more alive.

Also - thanks to my baby sis for modeling for me. (Most supportive person ever, haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment