Monday 25 July 2016

305. winter in july


If feels like forever since I last wrote here, it's not too long ago but not having a laptop for the last couple of weeks was really painful. My laptop decided to die on me about a week before I was leaving Japan, so I think I have not been able to be online properly for about 3 weeks now. Feels nice to be on a computer again, I have yet to get a new laptop but I will, soon.

Well, July has been pretty busy for me. I met up with a lot of friends before taking a break from Tokyo for a month. Managed to go to the Ghibli Exhibition in Roppongi at Mori Art Museum as well, which was surprisingly not crowded at all. I will write about that soon, since I have so much time on my hands now.

I went back home on my birthday, literally, my flight was at 1am. This trip back home in Melbourne is really nice, the weather's nice (it's winter now), I go to bed early so I can get up for brunch (brunch in Australia is incredible by the way), got a new tattoo, got scolded by a nun in church, visited my favorite galleries and of course, because Melbourne is the coffee capital, had too much coffee but somehow still managed to fall asleep quite easily.

I'm just taking my time off busy life in Tokyo and concentrating on creating new things. I feel all inspired now after getting my tattoo. I miss H already, but it's just for a month. I'll survive. Will be updating now from now on, yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment