Friday 30 November 2012

056. bitter & sweet

I've been feeling better after the first few days, so on Monday, I decided to walk around the CBD a little more. We skipped breakfast and lunch and headed straight for tea time at Brunetti. Had Soy Chai Latte again (I think I will be drinking it everyday, haha) and some sweet stuff. Plus, the weather was perfect, I think it was only 20 degrees. Ohhhh and the Tiramisu and Lemon Brulee tart was yummy. :9


After tea, we just walked aimlessly around the CBD.




I've walked pass St.Paul's Cathedral so many times and never walked in, actually there are so many cathedrals around the CBD in Melbourne but I always only go to St.Patrick's because my parents got married there. Yes, you can say that I'm biased and partially lazy to "explore" other churches. 




And this is the alley way next to the cathedral. It was so windy that my dress flew and this guy standing next to me was just staring/laughing at me. -_- Same dress as the last time I went out with Shinpei. Never EVER wearing this dress on a windy day again, EVER. It's like I'm doomed to show everyone my undies with this dress.

We walked down some more to St.Patrick's Cathedral and stayed there till closing time. After that, we went to Fitzroy Gardens for a scroll, where I got chased by a duck. Seriously, this particular duck chased anyone who didn't even stand that close to it. I get that it's trying to "protect" it's young but this poor duck is just crazy. But nonetheless, the ducklings were cute!


Miniature houses! 
After walking around Fitzroy Gardens for a little bit, we took a tram down to get some dinner. 


Well, you've guessed it, Vietnamese for dinner. :3

So far, I am enjoying Melbourne a lot. I hope I don't have to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment