Wednesday 14 November 2012

053. pulse_



Aoi Yu 

My life basically.


I know I haven't been writing about my life as much as I want to. I've been so busy with packing, preparing for the move, going out with friends and spending more time with my sister that I hardly ever want to waste my time online. Although I still update my tumblr pretty regularly, I still don't spend that much time infront of the computer.

I've met up with Andrea, Mad and Steph this month. I was planning to meet up with other people as well but than again, people are just so fucking stupid and fake. This year, it's like, the less people I be friends with, the happier I am. I've never been happier to not stay friends with so many people. I thought I couldn't live without them but apparently, I am happier with them not being in my life.

With them out of the picture, I can be more of myself. I've been hurt countless of times this year but I'm strangely happier. 

I'm moving in about a week! I'm excited but still anxious. The next two months are gonna be pretty hectic. But at least, I wil have fun exploring a "new" place. I've never been happier in my life. I really just want to leave already and start life a fresh.

Also, since I'll be spending sometime alone until I make new friends in Melbourne, maybe I can finally catch up on the things that I wanna do like read, draw and watch more films.

Last week I went to a new restaurant called PS. Cafe with Andrea and I totally fell in love with the interior and setting of the cafe. Too bad I'm moving or it would have been one of my new favorite places to go. The food is top notch. I'll be there next week with baby sis so I'll probably post up pictures! I'm so in love with their Japanese fusion salad.

Also went to Ritz Carlton's Chihuly lounge with the baby sis last Thursday for High Tea. Thanks to Raine, I'm now ridiculously addicted to High Teas. And I miss her. I hope I can visit her next year in Europe.

Oh and I received a package of THE NOVEMBERS albums last week from him. He's so weird and confusing me. I can't figure what he is trying to do and I gave up a long time ago already. I don't even care about the band anymore. But anyways, I love their new Ep GIFT and I haven't listened to (Two) Into Holy so it's good he sent that, and picnic is also one of my favorite albums! I actually love almost anything by THE NOVEMBERS.

This week I'm going to be busy buying and checking if I still need anything lese for Melbourne. I have a new macbook! So happy! I should be going to Ikea with mom to look at stuff and next week I pretty much have it planned out. I get to watch Frankenweenie on Monday!!!

I've been waiting all year for it! And I want to have some Singaporean food before leaving. I promise to update with nice pictures next time! I have 8 days left.

No comments:

Post a Comment