Friday 10 August 2012

035. i like to fork myself

Lately, I've been drawing, listening to some 90's rock and reading Daul Kim's blog.

I knew about Daul sometime last year (really late, since she's no longer in this world since 2009, rip), I don't really read much into fashion or models but her blog had so much spunk and she was really an intriguing person. She's strange and unique and I really like the way she expressed herself. I wish I could be like that.

Also, the fun part about reading her blog is because she kind of sounds like a Singaporean and sometimes she would mention about certain things about Singapore, since she used to live here for quite some time. I like the way she looked into society and just mainly everything. She was a really interesting person.

Also, also... I've been watching some videos of her on youtube and she really reminds me of my Korean friend, Su In. The way they act and talk are quite similar because Su In will get annoyed when people think she doesn't understand English and the way they describe things and people are similar as well. Maybe it's a Korean thing?

GD (Big Bang) was her friend as well. I really love GD's taste in women, Kiko Mizuhara, Aoi Yu and Daul Kim. Seriously, the guy has taste.

RIP, 1989 - 2009.

She was only 20 when she passed, reportedly it was suicide and that she hung herself. I just feel like, reading through her blog, you could see that she had so much talent and potential to really go far in life, in the art and fashion industry. It's really tragic she left this world at such a young age. Also, she is the same age as me and I feel really inspired by her in a way. She was only 18 when she knew about so many things, when I was 18 I was busy going after bands. I wish she stayed longer, but I hope wherever she is now, she is in some place beautiful and have found peace.



No comments:

Post a Comment