Saturday 4 August 2012

033. o green world

Finally met up with Mad on Thursday! I'm always excited to see her because we will always have too much to talk about. I wanted to go to Singapore Botanic Gardens because my friend, Sam, posted some cute pictures of swans and ducks on instagram and yeah, that made me want to go. It's also nice to not be in the city for once.







To my disappointment, there were only two white swans. On her instagram, there were the white swans, black ones and lots of ducks and ducklings! I really wanted to see that. ): Maybe I'll go back another day? I wanted to walk around the gardens some more, but it was too hot and HUMID, so we just took a bus back to town.

Again, we didn't do anything much but talk and talk and talk. I always love my conversations with Mad because we can talk about anything and everything. Still, my favorite things to talk to her are about music and art, forever talking about metal. Forever I tell you, forever. We will always somehow end up talking about metal.

Just the other night, I was reading back on my old journal and stumbled upon my entries about Avenged Sevenfold. We both agreed that the band was much better in the past, maybe the first 3 albums? I kind of miss how I was so obsessed with them, especially Zacky V. I still remember my boyfriend then, got so jealous when he saw me taking a picture with Zacky V. It was funny how he reacted now when I think about it. That was such a long time ago though, 5 years.

We ended our day at Esplanade! Esplanade is all dec-ed out and ready for National Day already. 




She'll be starting Level 3 in Fine Arts next week, so I'll probably drop by the college to have lunch with her and Sam. I actually thank god that they are still in Lasalle because I still want to be able to spend time in the college before heading back to Melbourne. 

I can't believe it's already August! When I started blogging here, it was only May. I'm scared of moving back home so soon but at the same time, I want to. I can't wait to have my own apartment. I can't wait for so many things to happen over there. Meanwhile, I'll enjoy Singapore for the last few months.

August has always been my favorite month. 

August, be good to me like you always have.

No comments:

Post a Comment