Tuesday 31 July 2012

030. figure 0

Last week...

Watched The Dark Knight Rises, met Andrea just for a tiny catch up and headed out to town with little sis during the weekend. The Dark Knight Rises was a let down but than again, how you could even beat the last one with Heath Ledger as Joker? I liked Anne Hathaway as Cat Woman though, I thought she played the role surprisingly well. 

Nothing much has been going on lately, same old same old. 

I've been drawing a lot which makes me really happy and have come to the conclusion that  I still hate painting. I hope I can figure out how I really want my art to feel and look soon. I think I need to draw more things, tiny things that I like, instead of always drawing faces. Also, I'm thinking of setting up another blog for my art because the one on tumblr is kind of mixed with some personal things and I just want a blog strictly for my art. 

I've also made some plans already for this week with Mad and little sis. Let's see if there's any places left to explore in Singapore.

Lately, I've been falling asleep to The Moomins. It's a 1990 kids' TV Series. I really love the show and characters and have been reading up on it. I've always loved them ever since my friend Manu introduced it to me earlier in the year, and thank God he did before I left for Tokyo! If not I wouldn't even have gone to Moomin Cafe! I'll probably write about them in another entry and I've also added Moomin, Snufkin, Little My and The Hattifatteners on the side of my blog. They're so cute! Now when I'm on my blog, I'll be all happy. ^^

2 comments:

  1. I have still yet to watch the Dark Night Rises, but I probably won't watch it till it comes out on DVD due to low on cash lol.

    I think you should make a blog that is strictly for your art. I would love to follow it ^-^ I hope you can figure out what you want to do with your art. But I am just happy you are being inspired again because that slump bummed me out D:

    I am probably going to watch an episode of Moomins since you talk about it so much lol :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really not that great! So you should really watch it on DVD! Haha. I thought the masked guy was more bad-ass but he wasn't and I was disappointed! ):

      Aww, thank you! I am trying!

      You can just search for it on youtube! They have most of the episodes on there~ ^^

      Delete