Saturday 7 July 2012

019. lynch.

I've been falling asleep to lynch.'s new album, Inferiority Complex, for the past few days. It's no secret that I love them a bunch because when I was on Twitter, I would tweet about them pretty often. Especially about their PV, Mirrors.

I wouldn't say I'm a ultra big mega fan of them because I don't know the band members' names, except for Hazuki (vocals) and Yusuke (rhythm guitar). But I did try to search for their lives to go to whenever I was in Tokyo but everytime I am in Tokyo, they are in Osaka.

I've always loved their sound, they are also one of the first few bands that I hand picked out when I started listening to J-Rock along with the GazettE, 12012 and SID. I haven't been a fan of Visual Kei or J-rock for a long time, maybe just a year. So I only started listening to them on their 2009 album, SHADOWS, and since then, I've always been excited whenever they release new stuff.

How perfect can this get? I love snakes.
I really like Inferiority Complex's ending, especially when the piano starts playing, it's so haunting but I always find beauty in that. I also like how hard they sound in the entire song but finished it with just the piano. The vocals on A Flare is perfect I tell you, perfecttttttt. I can't pick out what's my favorite song on the album just yet but I'm leaning more towards these two.

I remember I had to listen to their previous album, I BELIEVE IN ME, entirely to really get into the music and love it, but for this one, it's love at first listen. I'm glad I bought their Mirrors single with the PV because I am still obsessed with that video. Now, to slowly collect all their albums. I love lynch.


No comments:

Post a Comment