Friday 18 August 2017

342. kept

It has been a week since tour ended, last Friday was the final show for lynch.'s THE SINNER STRIKES BACK tour. This tour was a lot of fun, probably the most I have ever had on any tour. Two weeks ago, I was in Osaka and Nagoya as well for the semi-final shows. I found some time in between shows to travel a bit and went to Kyoto, Kobe, Toyota, Toyohashi, and Shizuoka. My first for most places, I didn't really plan out a schedule but since the boyfriend drives, he suggested some places during his off days.

The ending of the tour was bittersweet. I got so used to seeing my favorite band so often, it felt a little strange that I won't be able to see them for a bit again. This new release is actually my favorite out of all their releases in the last 3 years. I don't know if it's the memories attached to it now or if it's just a good EP. But for sure, KALEIDO definitely brought back some old feelings for this band. It's a song that I can listen to all night, there hasn't been any lynch. song in the last couple of years that has made me feel that way.

I was really happy in Osaka because I got to meet some friends, Kyoko and Toshi. I don't see PALM that often anymore because my life has changed quite a bit, so I try to see them whenever I get the chance to. I really want to see them live soon. I was glad to see Kyoko again because we had more time to talk and it seems like we have a lot in common other than our birthday.

I hope to write more but I haven't found the time. I'm just summarizing my thoughts now so that I don't forget how happy and content I currently am. You know that feeling when you're so happy that you just feel like dancing all the time? Yeah, that's me. And I don't dance. Like. Ever.

There were so many good things on this tour. So many firsts. I think my favorite show was actually on my birthday because like I mentioned in the last post, I finally finally finally (yes, I repeated it 3 times for emphasis) got to see my favorite band and person I love the most on my special day. I think being away from Tokyo helped too honestly. Sapporo was fun despite the rain. Thank you for choosing the show to be on my birthday.

Also, on this tour, I got to talk about my work and discuss some possible plans in future. I'm happy that the people I like, like my work too. If I could help them in any way, I am more than happy to.

I was talking to the boyfriend and said: "Lately, life feels like a dream." He asked me " Have you found your happiness?" I smiled and said, " I think I have found it." It's funny that he asked that question because the only one that has ever told me to "Find my happiness" is my mom, and she always said " No matter with who, no matter where you are, as long as you are happy, that is all that matters." I don't want to go all mushy but I really love this person.

You know for once in my life, I finally am starting to believe in myself a little bit more and that I deserve happiness. It took me so long to find someone that believes in me as much as I believe in him. I have always had unsupportive boyfriends who throw my art on the ground, who don't appreciate my art, who tell me I am not good enough, who make me feel inferior to them, who stop me from meeting people but this one is so supportive, even his friends support me. I'm so grateful to finally have people like this in my life. Not to forget my friends and everyone else who has believed in me from the beginning even before I got together with this person. I'm eternally grateful.

sanatoriium is... honestly the only thing in my life I believe in.

Because of it, I get to meet and hang out with people that I've always wanted. It even led me to my love. I'm really content with the current photo shoots, I had one last Sunday and another next week. Next month, I'll have the convention then I'll be on a family vacation then it'll be back to work.

This tour has actually given me a lot of inspiration, so I hope I can draw something good. My schedule lately is really jam packed, so I haven't had the time to sit down and really think things through. I guess I had too much fun on the tour that I got sick. I've been staying home for the last two days to recover and do some work but from tomorrow, it'll be packed again until I come back from Bali next month.

I just realized how little time I spend in Tokyo now. It's crazy. When I come back in fall, I won't be spending that much time in Tokyo again but I'm really looking forward to spending Halloween in Nagoya with my love.

Till then...

(I still hope I can find the time to blog... and I seriously need to blog for my website. Save me.)



No comments:

Post a Comment